Bubble hash with dry ice?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by MAD_DABER, Dec 9, 2013.

1. This has probably all ready been asked but I'll ask it again. Could you add dry ice to a bubble hash machine. Probably a stupid question but kinda seems legit to me.

2. Bumping. I want to do this too but only add a little bit to my bubble bags along with regular ice. I will not be using a machine for it tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I thought that was the usual way to make bubble hash. You can use water ice too, but dry ice is more effective IMO. It's probably better to make kief than hash. Although kief is (dry) hash.

4. I am hoping it will increase efficiency. But I just learned that storing fresh trim in the freezer for too long will rupture trichome heads so my bubble hash may not be very good anyways :-(. We will see

5. #5 ledhead0014, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    ******WARNING DO NOT USE DRY ICE WHEN MAKING BUBBLE HASH******

I used maybe 1 part dry ice and 3-4 parts regular ice and of course cold water. After hand stirring for 15 minutes I tried to pull out the work bag and suddenly realized that it was stuck to my 160 bag. I almost ripped my bags apart trying to get them off and ended up only getting may 1.5 grams off of two runs because of this disaster. I think it made all of the trichs just stick to the ice. I am waiting for it to thaw out. I have that over a thing that will catch whatever drains out and I then i will strain it through the others