Closed eye Visuals and Audio hallucinations on Dank?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KingKeefJoint, Dec 9, 2013.

1. U seem like a awesome person to smoke with thats my fav thing to do when im high , eat and play xbox xD and alright ill post it up haha

2. When I visited NYC my brother got me some really potent shit. I remember going to bed after smoking a couple bowls and could clearly see traffic while my eyes were closed. I recall almost 'getting hit' by a taxi or some bullshit - it was crazy. I had some pretty cool geometric shit going on when I went to bed a couple months ago too. I never really thought weed was that hallucinogenic until that shit happened to me.

3. NYC has some good Bud  :smoking:

4. #24 unplugged, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    I often have closed-eye visuals when I smoke, especially if I abstain for a few days. They're fractal in nature. When I have them it usually coincides with a feeling of overstanding some concept. Like I'm seeing it from high above and am able to take in the big picture in way I can't in my normal state of consciousness. It's similar to mushrooms but mushrooms are a much greater order of magnitude and do not require my eyes to be closed. I believe in these states I'm less encumbered by my flesh and am able to take in a greater spiritual wisdom than is normally possible.

5. Pink floyd is good for visuals

6. interesting o_O

7. Holy shit, man that's my favorite part about getting high, is the visuals! They're so wonderful, especially with music on... Damn... I remember this one time where I saw a mountain melt into a bunch of different colors of hot lava.

8. I dont get cevs anymore but i always an have and still do get audio hallucinations. A lot of whispers, random music playing in the distance, people calling my name but i know its the weed talking so it never bothers me or anything

9. I miss the closed eye visuals so much. Time for a long t break