Whats Your Kink?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SiriusWolff, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Right on man!

2. I second the soft nibbling during blowjob stuff.

I'm super into being teased. When a girl is just showing off her ass and she looks back at you and won't let you use your hands to touch. Just waiting till the last second until you can't take no more!

Also dirty talk and sucking on fingers. Not like for minutes or anything but a quick sucking of the fingers is just plain ol' hot.

3. #824 KatSerb, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
  4. Lately, I've been choking my lady with her shirt, or with her panties.

Idk why, it just kinda happened one day and we both found it hot.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BBW and bellies in general
    Feet
    Burping / farting

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Absolutely :love: when S.O. does this! It makes me climax every time! Then when I moan to loud, he'll stuff my panties in my mouth and give me a little slap :devious:

7. My girlfriend gave me a blowjob and let me come in her mouth then she asked me if I wanted to taste my cum, then we made out.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

8. I'd love to use the girl's panties as a gag on her, i've tried a couple times. One time she scoffed and said "you're such a guy".

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

9. I've yet to try that with my lady, but she'd probably like it.

I'll give it a try. :metal:

10. Sooo my crush is gunna come to the munch (public, vanilla gathering of kinky people) with me, this excites me greatly. She told me she has some domme tendencies which is even more exciting :ey:

11. Being dominated by a woman :yay:

12. Scratching the back , licking down the spine , biting the neck and rubbing thighs while moaning .

~lesbian

*Follow your heart , load the bong , spread the joy because life is short . Don't judge just love*

13. Scratching and biting are amazing :devious:

14. I like to stand up facing a plain white wall, with half an inch of space between me and it, and feel my breath bounce off of the paint. If I happen to have a partner at the time, I like him to curl up in the nearest corner and silently cry as he watches me maintain perfect posture. 

15. fighting back/resisting so I get hurt and punished even more :ey:

when he says stuff like "a little fight left in you.. I like that" or "awww you're starting to cry.. how cute".. I just can't. 

Ughhhh so horny nowwwwww

16. [​IMG]

17. My fetish is reading about other people fetishes. Oh, and chastity, that's fun.

18. Rimming... Oh my lawd it feels amazing. Last night I got rimmed for the first time and I was quivering and whimpering and begging for more. What an incredible sensation.