Whats Your Kink?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SiriusWolff, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Public sex is wild :metal:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Biting to the point of bruises, deep scratches, whipping especially as of lately, hot wax, ice, super rough, squirting, screaming, bondage, choking especially when the one giving. I'm sure that there are more.
    Lately I've been really into blood play :) It drives me absolutely crazy to see blood dripping down someone's skin. It's an instant turn on for me. Mmm and kissing or licking droplets of blood is amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. My kink.... Hmm
    I would have to say everything but scat play.
    Love squirting and making other girls squirt. LOve eating out and giving head, BDSM is my specialty whips chains and cuffs, some clamps and pumps and its all good.

• Like Like x 1
  4. So me and my girl friend have a lot of kinks... Mostly because we have had sex a few times a day for the past year and a half and we have to keep it interesting.

Bondage
    Strap ons
    Ass eating
    Choking
    Public sex (school, resturants, malls, movies, stores, etc)
    Spanking
    Role playing
    Multiple orgasims ( like 5 or 6)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Only thing I can think of is getting the left side of my neck bitten on, all started when I was 15 when this girl bit down on my neck pretty damn hard and I just really enjoyed it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Choking, hair pulling, public sex.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Loove getting my hair pulled!

I'll be going down on my gf and when she gets close she'll grab a handfull of my hair and just yank... Shit feels great and makes me so ready for my turn, even if sometimes I'll come up from her pussy with teary eyes cause she pulls so damn hard!

• Like Like x 3
  8. I like to bite especially the inner thigh area. Drives her crazy n I love it.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. being super aggressive a little reluctance on their part

• Like Like x 2
  10. Shh stop. Dont say these things.

11. Why ? It's getting tougher not to do anything honestly

12. because are you going to buy me new panties??

13. When I get to do what I want

I feel like a big cat chasing my prey

• Like Like x 1
  14. This thread couldn't even handle me.

• Like Like x 2
  15. im so ready. please share. show us the way.

16. You'd be surprised.

17. It's not something I share unless I really trust my partner. It's DEFINITELY not something to be shared openly on this site.

I hope I didn't disappoint. Stay kinky, people.

• Like Like x 2
  18. ... All that build-up for nothing.

19. I know. I shouldn't have even posted. I just come in here every day and debate on whether or not I should post it and each day I'm like, nah. Today was the day out of many I said anything.

20. #640 VeritableHypocrisy, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    As a mtf transgender who is open about being into infantilism and pet-play, as well as very submissive, I still am disappoint. Post what you want, though, I don't really care tbh.