Whats Your Kink?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SiriusWolff, Dec 8, 2013.

jaysis love
    save it for the PM

2. Forced sex (role playing of course)
    Throat fucking (I love making a girl gag)
    Anal
    Spanking
    Choking (her not me hahaha)
    Chubby girls (not like precious big ,but I love a girl with a little meat on the bones ,so to speak)
    Sloppy bjs (like when a girl drools on my dick I find that sexy AF)
    Forced blow jobs (yet again role playing)

I guess I just prefer to be dominant in general.

3. #23 alysssawilson, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    Kinky

4. it would be so hot to walk into the room and see your girl in some tight leggings laying on her side with her ass sticking out. and she just starts wiggling her ass and telling you to fuck it, so you go and start playing with it.. 

5. GC got some real freaks.

6. Panties and thongs

7. Feet.Creampie.Ass.UsingTapatalk

8. I really like the scent of a pussy.

Ive always wanted to go down on a girl whose been marinating in her own juices all day.

To make that sound less creepy lol: Like say youre going out of town to meet a girl (doesnt have to be out of town but just roll with it), and you tell her to masturbate with her panties on, when she wakes up that morning (the wetter/more she gushes the better), or after her morning shower, whichever. Anywho, when you guys meet up (lets make it towards the end of the day, for maximum marination) and when you pull those panties off and dive in, the smell will just be like so much stronger and more.... delicious? Yea lets go with delicious. So it just enhances the smell, almost hypnotic when you're going down, just getting lost in the scent

9. #29 GreenLeaf9421, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    Ah. I can just smell the pussy. So good. 

10. Mmm yes, but as a woman I know this can be pretty uncomfortable :/

Would be worth it if I knew I was coming home to an appreciative mouth though.

11. It is pretty uncomfortable, but in a way I kind of like it. It makes me feel slutty.

12. Women with a nice ass & a tight body :gone:

13. clothed(more specifically up skirt)
    friends moms
    sex for favors(like fucking instead of paying rent) not street walking prostitutes though
    dry humping
    having a wife cheat on her husband(not proud of that one,i know i wouldnt like another guy fucking my lady so i try and keep this kink restricted)

14. Could be fulfilled with roleplay, I'd give it a shot :)

15. there just something about banging a dudes wife and him coming home just as i bust and jump out the window with the smug satisfaction of "yeah i just fucked ur girl good luck trying to catch me as i ninja my way off the roof and run off into the summer sun set"

16. That part might be a little more difficult to roleplay... :laughing:

17. I love fucking a girl with her clothes on, panties to the side...... just makes it feel so good knowing shes a freak.

18. haha yeah just a little bit more difficult. I mean i guess i could do a girl that still lives with her parents so i mean i could run away from her dad. 

19. I love being dominated.
    hair pulling.
    having my ass slapped.
    unf

also forced roleplay is awesome

20. Dominant guys. Like just throw me down or push me against the wall pleeeease. 
    Hair pulling.
    Biting.
    When a guy puts his hands around my neck to hold me down/steady himself. Not necessarily choking though.
    Getting throat-fucked.