Whats Your Kink?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SiriusWolff, Dec 8, 2013.

1. #341 camacho77, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    Accidental double post.

2. I like..no, thats too weak,. I CRAVE  PUNJABI women. Pure and simple. Just give me the Punjab over all other women in the world.

3. Fucking a girls throat and cumming without saying anything. They either puke or take it like a pro lol. Also if other people are around and you know she wants the d follow her to the bathroom and pull down her pants and fuck her hard without saying shit and then move on. Talk about relieving stress

4. Mean girls turn me on a lot. Attractive women with bitchy attitudes make me wet. It's terrible but I like the wrongness. One of my fantasies is to be dominated by two or more women in a public restroom or locker room, have them push and shove me around, verbally degrade me and let them have their way with me.

5. This is hot.

Very hot.

6. Pain, any kind. Biting, scratchjng, whiping, etc. Bondage. Clothed sex. Oral.

7. I like watching my girlfriend masturbate, or have her watch while i masturbate. Sometimes in the car while we're driving, while we're watching tv and roommates can walk in, or try to slyly play with each other without anybody noticing or sometimes hoping they notice . Sometimes we'll tell each other dirty stories about what we'd like to do to each other or what we'd do if another girl joined us for a threesome or watched us have sex. 

Public sex is fun. We've done that once in the restroom at school, possibly again tomorrow.

Choking, spanking, pulling her hair, tying her up, seeing how loud i can make her, titty fucking, cumming on her tits, taking pictures/videos of the above.

8. Hey now...strap- one can be a lot of fun...just gotta have the right woman who knows how to use it! Hehehe! ;-)

Sent from my A500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Sitting on a guys lap and feeling him get hard.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I want to get me one of those Feeldoe strapless strapons.

Its got a bulb on the inside of it that one woman inserts, and "grips" with her PC muscles, and supports the dildo part. There's a removable bullet vibrator in it too.

Since I've always masturbated by grinding and pulling and releasing my PC muscles to music (basically glorified kegels) I think I'm a good candidate to wield one of those.

11. Omg! I know me too I saw one of those online the other day!

Sent from my A500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Added a few more to OP

13. It would seem I'm a sexual square.

14. #354 smokeinator, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    Mine are a different than what I have seen so far but...

Wife sharing (mostly fantasy)

getting pegged

Being dom

Being Sub (getting to like this more and more)

talking dirty

licking cum from my wifes tits

group sex

public sex

having wife go topless at the beach (we both really get turned on by this)

Love to hear wife talk about other guys she as fucked and how it went down

circle jerks

adult book stores

adult theaters

internet sexual chat

car sex

exposing wife's breasts while driving

• Like Like x 1
  15. I think it makes him kinky like EVERYONE else in here.

16. My wife does this for me. It gets me so hot I could eat her sweet pussy for hours

17. Beautiful!

Sent from my iBlown using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Grimy hood-ish white guys also make me wet like crazy. 

19. rape
    restraints
    clothes
    public sex
    road sex