weed delivery drones? amazon plans on drone delivery by 2015.....

Discussion in 'General' started by grimreefa, Dec 7, 2013.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXBsD8G_kWA

this is a short video showing and describing what drone delivery is like

could you imagine having your dank being delivered by something like this by a dealer with the money to do it?

Less people getting robbed, less people getting arrested while going to deliver, don't need to leave your house

do i even need to go on about how epic this would be?

2. Less people getting robbed? If I see a flying bag of weed its getting shot down, red neck style!

3. #3 Sugoi, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    you can bet your ass that there's gonna be some douche who will wait for the drone to land and steal your shit.

4. I would be that douché!

5. This is the worst possible way of delivery if you live in the ghett-ho

6. This is stupid as fuck

7. Behold...the future is upon us

8. #9 Scribbles510, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    Less robbery? Where do you draw that conclusion from?

This would not be epic at all.

Hey OP there's this thing called the US Postal Service.

it'd be harder to rob, say you go to get some dank and someone puts a gun or knife to ya and tells you give me the money. (just as an example, i know that's a rare thing)

would suck if it got shot down for sure but you think someone would notice someone shooting in the air at it.

I just like to imagine what it would be like :)

you never gotta see the guy whos dealing and he never gotta see you, and you can both do it from comfort of own home in theory!

10. [quote name="i GOT FiRE" post="19120362" timestamp="1386455063"]Less robbery? Where do you draw that conclusion from?This would not be epic at all.Hey OP there's this thing called the US Postal Service.[/quote]Fuck the USPS.. I can't tell you how many times they've fucked up my deliveries. Just wait, you naysayers will soon see how wrong you were. All forward progress is met with criticism at first. I'll bet they implement it with an option to buy insurance with your delivery. Honestly though, it could go either way, revolutionary idea or train wreck. I'll reserve my judgement for when there's something to go off of.. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I actually have a big problem with the idea of this. Just try and picture the scale of it, in a metropolitan area you would look up to the sky and see a swarm of black drones. Fuck that shit man.

12. You don't trust yourself not to get robbed, but you trust a flying bag of drugs to make it all the way to your house?

I don't understand. Lol you must be young, right?

If you're that antisocial that you don't wanna see a dealer for 2 minutes, then you should be worried about more than your weed delivery. What do you get your groceries delivered too?

13. i cant wait until your delivery gets stuck in a tree. lol

14. the cost of operating a drone will outweigh the profit.

15. I'd shoot it...Without concern of who or what is around me, I'd blow that fucker outta the sky just to say I bagged me one. :cool:

16. [quote name="Ẅest Čoast" post="19121073" timestamp="1386462731"]the cost of operating a drone will outweigh the profit.[/quote]I highly doubt that, otherwise amazon wouldn't have come this far with the idea. Do you have any reason to believe that? Or is it just a baseless assertion?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. We're not talking about amazon here. We're talking about dealers using drones to deliver weed.

18. [quote name="Ẅest Čoast" post="19121548" timestamp="1386468514"]We're not talking about amazon here. We're talking about dealers using drones to deliver weed.[/quote]Oh, well in that case, I would guess that (like businesses do) the cost would be factored into the consumers price. The consumer pays for shipping, not the seller.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. So the consumer is going to pay extra to risk his package getting stolen?