Funny Stoner Stories High-Deas

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by bongs4days, Dec 7, 2013.

1. hahaha, i tottally agree!!!!

2. #22 cannabisqueen96, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    high-deas : i kept tipping over a game chair and couldent get back up ( i was trying to levitate , it wasent working ) , so my friend tells me " why dont you put the bean bag chair behind the game chair so it wont tip " ... dosent work 

i told my best friend to tape snow shovels to the front of his car like a make shift snow plow so he could get out of his drive and come see me 

i seriously thought i could stop time once 

3. Went into Wendy's last night, while I was blasted, of course. There wasn't anybody there, except for me and one of the employees. (Because it was going to be closing within a half hour to an hour) So, I decide to start up a conversation with him, and quickly found out he's a bit of a hippie..... Interesting conversations ensued from there! :smoke:

4. That's how you get away with being high in front of other people's parents, make them only know the high you and not the regular you and they will think that's just how you normally are haha.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. I have another ill share that I don't think I've ever posted anywhere on grasscity, my best bud works at jack in the box and last summer he was working the night shift, 10 p.m. - 5 a.m.
    Hardly anyone was there and everyone except one girl there all smoke weed, and she didn't care so they lit up in the kitchen and got super baked. So it's about 2 or so in the morning and some customers walk in so this other guy takes there order. So the cashier tells my friend who fries all the shit, to make 3 tacos so he goes in the back and is back there for a while and finally comes out with a shit load of tacos. So the cashier is like "why the hell did you make so many tacos"
    Friend- you said to make 30 tacos
    Cashier- no I said 3 dude!
    Since he made a ton and no one else was probably gonna come they just ate all the tacos hahahaha.

6. One time my friend asked me while super stoned "if the world stopped rotating would time also stop" and we had like a 30 minute convo on it.

7. This reminds me of a high conversation my friend and i had about what would happen if time stopped for everyone except like one person, and the conversation just got whackier until we realized we didn't even know what we were talking about anymore :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

8. Funny story
    So we're all getting baked in my friends car and the person in front șeatjust got out and ran into the forest beside us into the Bush where we could not see and 3 of us are just sitting in the car laughing so hard we were thinking did that just happen, do we drive away like what the fuck. Idk it was fucked.

Sent from Divineknightsclan.com under a tree.

9. High-Dea

"Yo I feel like I'm gonna puke."

"Here, drink some floor cleaner."

"Why should I drink floor cleaner?"

"it saves a step."

10. #30 JasonHoehn44, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2014
    g

11. I remember this one time
    We were all pumped up and ready to go to this party when my mate said let's get high, anyway we light it up when I finish a joint of chronic and a bong of weed when all of a sudden everything felt like it was in the Simpson show when at that same time my mate got up off his chair and walked to get a cup of water so I thought I would followed but Every time I tried to move my vision would zoom in or out plus I kept seeing my mate get up and walk away over and over. It was fucken crazy

but once it cooled down a bit his mum came and picked us up and drop us off because I didn't have my license yet and he had no petrol

12. #32 KeAk da Kief, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    I have this serious problem that when I first get stoned I start to get extreme extreme anxiety, but I do not care, because I have discovered a way to get rid of it immediately, and that is to imagine a Juicy J song and get hella into it like bobbin my head and shit, people will be a little freaked out by that so the other way I instantly get rid of it is if I speak my mind with no filter.  I was on the Bus and I thought I was gonna have a heartattack when all of the sudden a really nicely dressed Black man in a Button up shirt and khakis so I yelled "OH SHIT SON, IT's WAYNE BRADY SON!!!" and then I felt back to normal, just high and feelin good....LIKE I NEED TO FIX THIS!

13. Damnn fuck you Garrett!!!!

14. What if you could just watch the cooking channel and when they were done making the food, you got to eat it.

15. I've got a funny story from the other day. I was super stoned could hardly open eyes and I looked out my friends sun roof and was like "you know your high when the clouds look like spaceships" and my 2 friends I was with both look up and are like "dude there are no clouds" it was a clear night not one cloud in the sky lmao.

16. I'm Garrett and I didn't ever drop a joint like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Yesterday I was getting gas, and my old dealer who works there was like "damn bro you been buyin bukue gas lately, you been drivin?".
    I was like "uhh yeah haha... you know why?".
    Then he said "oh shit man I'm trippin. Forgot you deliver pizzas!".

18. One time me and a mate were out of green so we smoked some pot seeds I had laying around. They fucking exploded!

--++Sent from a stoned Aussie++--

19. Your a loser Garret!!!!.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. You didn't realize seeds contain trace amounts of gun powder?

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app