So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. #1101 mrsilly, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
    I got the smoke just don't know if there is anything worth hitting up. I am not adverse to smoking some brother GCers out.

Last run I ran 3 strains. Herijuana, GSC, and a very small amount of Orange Kush.

This is going down this run
    Sour D
    Jack Herrer
    Purple Kush
    GSC
    Herijuana
    Platinum Kush
    Blackberry Kush
    Fire OG
    Diablo OG
    Blue Dream
    Black Diamond OG

Going to run some inside and out. Should be fun. Can't decide weather to plant In pots outside, do a raised bed, dig some holes and line them or just dig the holes mix some soil and let them grow through to the natural soil.....

My smarties are full of reammended soil and are now in there 3rd week of aging.

2. they'll get bigger in the ground than in pots in my experience, but harder to control nutrients in soil and flushing and such. Nice list of strains you got there.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Well I'm doing the family thing on Wednesday for Easter, so we're down to meet up somewhere. I have some hash I can bring.
    Need a park/campsite, grill, some tunes. Could be a plan

@MedCannabis101

4. LA Clones
    "L.A. Clones quality kush clones produced by VIP KUSH brand exclucivity directy from Los angeles

The number 1 quality controlled clone producer VIP KUSH brand is only available direct through LAs L.A. CLones [A vip kush company]"

lots more fancy wording. 

LAclones.com
    text 213 536 7206

picked up their card at my dispensary today.

Apparently they aren't no joke

I'm gonna try em out in june, see what the minimums are

5. I could get into this GC 420! loads of my friends will be out of town at Coachella. 

If it's not too far i think i could make it with some sticky green  :hello:

6. Texted these guys this morning 8:45 still have not heard back?

Here is my text
    Hi your web site states take your pick. Can
    I come by and pick out clones? Is there a minimum? Are you open on weekends? Thank you Paul

Must be busy this time of year?

I can do something like that AFTER Easter...

8. #1108 Wavy, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014

Hmm, I guess lets see??

I'll shoot them a text soon too.

V^V^V^V^V^V

Just recieved my 3 free C99 seeds (had no idea the C was for Cinderella, that's the coolest fuckin name imo) 
    (Funny thing was i was going to email asking where they were today, it had been quite a bit longer than the haz-c, and as i was pulling up to my house the mailman was walking away from mine, and there were my "Cufflinks and gift box!" hahaha)

Can't wait to start these babies, n hopefully get a whooole bunch of clones!

The rest of the babies are either Dying off, or becoming super healthy plants! (making it easy to decide which i want to use as mothers lol..)

i'll share pics later

9. My outdoor XXX bubba is coming along nicely IMO! Just over 4 weeks outside started showing a week or so ago so I don't think June 1st will be the day maybe a couple weeks longer we will see

smoke em if you've got em

Attached Files:

10. Struggling back..computer got infested with virus and was in shop for a wk..lost all my pics but no biggie.. i got new ones soon as i get organized

11. Someone suggest a location. I barely know Redlands so I can't do it.

@MedCannabis101

12. Sorry Doc CPU probs are a real pAin glad your back.

13. I have to go to my sisters for Easter so I am with SNS it will have to be after.

14. Is she becoming a hermi? If so do I cut? her she is my XXX bubba outside

Attached Files:

15. I don't have any others in the yard, if its Hermed out will I get seeds at least?

16. My outdr Haz C are doing it..I've got two females for sure and possibly two more..they are only getting compost tea once a wk up top and the bases refilled once a wk...next up GFBA for the other two sites..the soil for their starts is already bagged and the soil for their SIP's needed for june put out is being mixed and cooked right now Haz c indoor-outdr 024.JPG Haz c indoor-outdr 010.JPG View attachment 1426826 Haz c indoor-outdr 036.JPG

17. you'll get feminized seeds, but if it spontaneously hermied and didn't do it because of some stress, I'd not do it. The seeds will mostly likely hermie, too.

18. I believe a f ing street light may be the culprit

19. The other cut from same batch is indoor and doing fine same nute regiment and all lady

20. Thanks again fen for your input I appreciate it greatly