So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. I'm callin up all my old buddies making connections for a return next year in full force.

Hope you're ready!

~ poke

• Like Like x 4
  2. Yup! We have to chop off the head of the snake. Unfortunately, it's the money men that want to make more money and not legalize it. I believe it's the moneymens responsibility to advocate legalization and then expand their business, through volume and quality.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Its the new America way. Politicians, unions, regulations, restrictions, and protectionism.

4. Marjuana's my passion, so the blunt I keep passin

Trimmin from sun up to down
    Harvesting pound after pound

Cola after Cola, no I wont slow down
    Tryin to bring some love to my hometown
    When its all done, when March comes round
    Fuckin planting again, another seed in the ground

First pic is some Sharksbreathe and Aurora Indica
    Second is AK 48 with only fan leaves trimmed
    Third is Aurora Indica
    Fourth is AK 48
    Last is Sharksbreathe

Plan on trimming a little bit more AK 48 and Fruit Punch tomorrow, gonna work hard on Aurora Indica and Sharksbreathe.
    I swear, AK 48 consistantly puts out 1/4 pound colas dry. Love the smell, love the size of AK 48. Love everything really though, mainly just like having variety.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  5. Chop, buck, hang...repeat

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  6. Quick reminder about tomorrow night's marijuana anti prohibition project meeting...

Immediately following the BMDC meeting will be the MAPP meeting featuring:

1. attorney Jason Thompson speaking on AB 266 and how it will impact patient access to medical marijuana as well as patient cultivation of their own MMJ,
    2. a presentation by Rory Murray on getting Aaron Sandusky transferred from a federal prison in Texas where he is serving an unconsciousable ten year sentence for providing marijuana to patients, to a prison in California where his family will be able to visit him more often – his fiancé Darlene Diaz will be there to speak about the hardships Aaron family has undergone as a result of his incarceration and how he is holding up
    3. Formation of a committee to develop local contacts to visit offices of elected officials.
    The MAPP meeting starts at 730 p.m. – if you have had questions and/or concerns about AB 266 – Jason Thompson is the person who can explain it all and answer any questions you have about the impact of the regulations, licensing requirements and other features of this significant change in how patients will access medicinal marijuana.

• Like Like x 4
  7. #9292 mrsilly, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
    Going fishing Sat think there might be spots left
    gailforcesportfishing.com

• Like Like x 2
  8. How much? How long? Just curious!

9. 6am-6pm
    $100

Living the So Ca Dream

• Like Like x 1

10. Did you see the news yesterday? 6,000 people convicted under draconian drug war-era laws will be released from federal prison starting next month. This unprecedented action comes after the U.S. Sentencing Commission reduced penalties for drug convictions last year.

As someone who has felt the sting of the drug war when I was sentenced to 15-years-to-life behind bars for a nonviolent drug offense, it warms my heart to know this is finally happening. The drug war has devastated families and communities and it is time for the healing to begin.

It's great to see that 6,000 people will be coming home early. But 6,000 is just the beginning.

Many more are left behind, trapped under mandatory minimums at the state and federal level. There is still so much work to be done.

Just last week I wrote you about a historic bipartisan deal in Congress to roll back our draconian drug sentencing laws. The Sentencing Reform and Corrections Act will finally reduce federal mandatory minimum sentences for drug offenses and allow judges to sentence people below the minimum in certain cases.

With your help, we're taking steps forward to end mass incarceration. The release of 6,000 people is just the beginning. Tell your Senators to pass comprehensive criminal justice reform now.

Sincerely,

Tony Papa
    Manager of Media Relations
    Drug Policy Alliance

P.S. Read more about the release of 6,000 drug war prisoners and my take on this step forward featured in this front page New York Times article.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Justice Dept. to Release Thousands of Low-Level Offenders
    Yesterday, the Department of Justice announced that it would be releasing approximately 6,000 federal prisoners early as a means of alleviating some of the damage done by years of overly harsh drug sentencing.

Washington Post reports:

The early release follows action by the U.S. Sentencing Commission - an independent agency that sets sentencing policies for federal crimes - that reduced the potential punishment for future drug offenders last year and then made that change retroactive.USSC_Logo

…

The panel estimated that its change in sentencing guidelines eventually could result in 46,000 of the nation's approximately 100,000 drug offenders in federal prison qualifying for early release. The 6,000 figure, which has not been reported previously, is the first tranche in that process.

…
    The releases are part of a shift in the nation's approach to criminal justice and drug sentencing that has been driven by a bipartisan consensus that mass incarceration has failed and should be reversed.

Along with the commission's action, the Justice Department has instructed its prosecutors not to charge low-level, nonviolent drug offenders who have no connection to gangs or large-scale drug organizations with offenses that carry severe mandatory sentences.
    It is unclear how many of the prisoners being released had been sentenced for marijuana-related violations, but this is surely a step in the right direction toward more just and humane drug policy.

• Like Like x 4
  12. I seen that on the news, Pedro. They said that everyone that had been released had already done at least 10 years. To a certain degree justice did prevail.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Not sure if you guys will be able to see this well enough to read it. I hope so! Just a info sheet Riverside Atty. Letitia Pepper (super advocate, you can see her getting arrested at a Riverside city council meeting on youtube!) handed out at the marijuana anti prohibition project meeting...

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444359303.958594.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444359326.908291.jpg

• Like Like x 2