So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. WHAT you got there? Healthy, big and badass! Awesome job Hunswayne!

2. That's a lil green cush, aka, green crack, thanks 1220!

3. nice. That's my favorite strain. I will be growing her out again in a month or so. She is a beauty! Is she from HSO?

4. Appreciate it brother! No she's a cut off a local grower new mother this past winter. Got 5 of those and 5 blue knights that didn't get quite as big, should of begged em under the lights a couple months, oh well always next year ;-)

• Like Like x 2
  5. LED EXPERIMENT today
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440784901.700698.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440784944.185895.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440784968.255012.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440785012.743962.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  6. Wow. Going by their math approximately 400 plants are worth a half million dollars. That would mean a tray of 30 clones would cost ya $37,500!! I wanna get in on that game.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Oh the poor plants..........
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440807569.310630.jpg
    WTF

Living the So Ca Dream

• Like Like x 1
  8. If I could train the little bastards they don't do a half bad trim job..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. I see that hopper, Brass! He looks big too!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Good eye, Sit! I couldn't find a thing til i read your reply. I see two of 'em now.

• Like Like x 2
  11. OH, Oh fuck I see both of them! Fatty fat fucks for sure. Having their way with your bitches!

Hey, I took gfba #1 and while I was still in the garage, I turned her upside down and gave her a couple of really hard shakes to remove the crispy leaves. Livened up the smell. Very, very piney! Walked the hoe into the house to hang in the office to dry and mrs sit, says Wow!, that one smells of pine! So i'm not tripping?!? Thank G! Going to be a lot of happy socal folks. Hand picked the dead leaves off of the Jack, and found a large cattie in her main top. My lady squashed the indoor addition of the 600w. She said we are just too poor to strike more light. I hate been poor!

Now a funny story of much shame...

Wednesday, I went to the Pharm, and at that point I was struck goofy. Took two, "0" hash caps and one tincture in a RnC and we went to the HD. Some of you know I can eat these things like candies. HD and Farm Supply was a straight trip! High as a mother fucker, totally stoned out! Watched the neighbor install the sprinkler valves twice and he wasn't even stoned. I popped the ground fault outlet after plugging in an extra fan. After 30 minutes of running back in forth to the breaker box and double checking everything, silly finds the fine print on the outlet and resets it with the proper button. I had chosen the wrong one as "On". Two more pills and we go back to HD. I, us, we, were tripping balls by that time. We never smoked weed, did we? lol. Then we do like three more tumblers of RnC's with tincture. I don't remember leaving, but I do remember getting home about 9pm. One last beer in the fridge, so I pop it and two droppers of tincture and I guzzle it, and grab the jar of Phantom and Kosher. Took some bongs, 3 of each, and go into the office. I decide to clean my lungs with a couple of puffs on the inhaler. On the second round of puffs and holding it in for max benefit, I pass out cold. First time ever for me! I fall forward and slam my chair, I pop up from my knees and bang my head on the 600w light's hood, fall back on the chair and collapse on the floor out for the count. Waking up... the wife screaming what did you take? Dog's licking my ear! That fall tore me up, scabs everywhere and conkies!

That was fun silly! When can we do that again? Again, again, more, more! lol.

• Like Like x 3
  12. WOW!!!!

I don't if I should laugh or cry.....

• Like Like x 2
  13. yestrday heat peaked at 105!! had a/c going all day and most of the nite..was 90 in the hallway! stench from lndry rm was all day..i hate tennants!! had ionizer in the hall knockin odor dwn but after two stinkers in a row..it gets overwhelmed..6 in a row fer ged about it!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. ROFLMmfAO.. Can you say stoned off your MFing ASS !! I knew you could.. To many caps is bad enough.. A few caps and a couple round of tinctures will have me flat out tripping to the edge of not fun.. Unlike some of you clowns I have limits I shouldn't go past.. I know me all to well and I don't like the spins or puking in the gutter or passing out and waking up with damage I don't remember being inflicted..... All of which can be done on to much concentrates for me.. HAHAHAHAHHAhahhahahahahahha..
    Sounds like a great time was had by all.. I know I'll be up that way soon for some trimming sessions I just have to keep track on my drink it doesn't get dosed to many times.. I've got 2 wicked bottles of tincture made up.. Some White Widow and a bit of Dark Goblin.. Both hit like fooking sledgehammers..

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  15. LOL...

You guys are funny!!!!!!

E

• Like Like x 1
  16. LMAO ya the silly pills, tincture and smoking add a couple of cocktails and good night Irene. I was still stoned the next day when I took two more. Mrs Sit must hate me. Sorry you tanked brother. Wtf was in that inhaler lol. Yes seriously lots of medicine.

Anytime man! It's fun hanging with hash heads (SCG) lmao. Most of us have been making the caps for a couple of years now. My new recipe is over the top. We get higher then the average bears over here don't we BNW lmao! Most people don't realize how high medables and smoking can get you. Like you said when you are really high on Medables you forget to smoke cause your so high you don't need too, still sorry that you fell but I am still lmao. Sorry for your pain bro. Tell Mrs sorry we didn't mean too..... We just do lmao. I always have the best time on our adventures. Did we say that anythings an adventure on 2 Silly Pills now. Tripping balls pretty much.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440873181.858453.jpg

Soon to be SIlly Pills lol
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440873331.526294.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440873405.118176.jpg

I can see it know. He passed out lets revive him lmao
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440873514.580235.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sit and Spin
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440874938.980707.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yes footprint..........

Living the So Ca Dream