So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. 4 crops a year😨. I guess I need to be schooled.. I have a bitch of a time putting out 2... A small one mid summer and the large one at the end of the year but it would be nice to do 4 smaller crops throughout the year😃 would make it much easier on me for the work 😉 that's for sure.... I'll have to catch you later on this one Brass....

2. As long as your blessed with a woody guess your feeling young.......,,,

3. Each of the Solar lights will hold about that many plants in veg.. It's a 3 ft footprint more or less.. Home Depot 70 lumen.
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Hampton-Bay-Outdoor-Solar-Black-LED-70-Lumen-Spotlight-SS23C-M8-BKT-CPK1/204471418
    The Solar lights are not good for the 4 of our shortest day-darkest months.. Not enough charge time.. I plan on firing back up the veg shed about the 1st of Sept.. Timing.. LOL I try and just get the summer plants out on time that being the 1st of June.. In reality coming from a 24-0 light schedule clones will flower even in mid summer.. My June plants will mostly finish the end of Aug with a few high sativa leaning plants holding on another month.. I'll set out the majority of the next batch the day after harvest around the first week of Sept.. With about 90 days from set out to harvest I get 4 runs a year in the same in ground holes and my SIPs
    Cuttings come from the lower branches of all the near full term veggers and I just keep cloning, vegging and setting plants out to flower..
    http://forum.grasscity.com/unknown/1245053-american-dream-white-picket-fences-marijuana-so-cal-sun.html/page-132
    Edit:: I'm not sure if plants that are adapted to an existing lighting with some dark in it will stay in veg or not under the Solars.. After giving it some thought I have to keep in mind my 24-0 does change things in ways 18-6 might not.. Somebody needs to give it a run.. BNW

4. Once again presented with the dilemma of to lick or not to lick I totally caved in and fingered both bowls spotlessly clean.. On top of the pair of caps I'd had for breakfast and a few tokes after my lick fest I was feeling no pain besides a slight desire to fly around the back yard..
    [​IMG]
    BNW

5. Pedro, what do you think about the CARERS Act?

6. #8686 New Destination, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
    Been very busy with work, getting a new house, and the plants. The girls still look very happy, finished taking bubblicious auto #1 and am starting to take Bubblicious Auto #2, have a Cheese Auto growing quickly as well. I really have started to love autos this year, I may make them my main priority next year and do only a few big plants.
    How is everyone?

7. nice. Glad you are doing well. Good luck with the new house.

8. Congrats on progress of life
    I'm working on getting my own house with my lady.
    I wish you the best

What autos have you grown?

9. Nice, congrats on that as well. My girl and I move in next month, it will be a busy time finishing my plants in my current greenhouse and moving, so I will be back and forth a lot for a few months.
    This is pretty much my first year doing them steadily.
    I have mainly done the same 4, Bubblicious, White Widow, Cheese, and Candy Kush.
    Next Year I will run more of those four, but will start with my new autos; Northern Lights, Ultra Lemon Haze, Critical, Lemon Skunk, and Pineapple Express.
    I have mainly big plants this year and will only do a few next year, probably Aurora Indica and AK 48.
    What autos have you grown?

10. #8690 mrsilly, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438833405.842738.jpg
    No donut was hurt in the photographing of this. I promise lmao.

Attached Files:

11. Thanks sir!
    I can only imagine having to deal with a garden that size! I will be there one day! Lol
    I have not grown any autos. I have noticed they are starting to get 'better' than when I first saw them in 2011 or so
    I was thinking of trying those out but haven't looked too much into them
    Ill be around to check out your harvest for sure!

Here is an update of my Bodhi seeds I've got running
    My girl wants to expand our setup within the next 6 weeks so I'll be popping the rest of these packs of SSDD and silver mountain in about 5 weeks!
    These girls will veg for 4 weeks under t5 to get some height and then under 600 watt MH for SCROG training
    I wanna fill every inch of my tent!

I plan on only keeping 2-3 of the plants I like of these in my tent and then go back to sourcing clones until I really have a lot of space!

12. Ok ok I lied I will come clean. A dozen donuts were completely massacred. Literally beyond recognition. Non were spared. Lol

Living the So Ca Dream

13. Funny you should ask Sit. I was about to post a petition for that today. After typing it all out i deleted it. Not sure exactly where i stand on it because of the rescheduling to schedule 2. Everything else i like. I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not to support the rescheduling. Some people have told me that rescheduling will bring more problems. They say it will get the dea more involved somehow??? I'm not sure about that yet. Does anyone have any thoughts on that? I'm still kinda in the dark about the down side of rescheduling. Here's the link for the petition. Hold on.

https://secure2.convio.net/dpa/site/Advocacy;jsessionid=299DBA959FBC5E7A37C4D266EE617CFC.app268a?pagename=homepage&page=UserAction&id=1323&autologin=true&s_src=2A2_CARERSCosponsor

Like i said. I like it. Just not sure about the rescheduling. It is the most comprehensive marijuana reform ever voted on so it's a big deal. If implemented will change things more than anything prior to this legislation. Give me some info if anybody has any thoughts on this. Very timely question Sit. I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

14. The real question is what will they reschedual it too? If it get rescheduled at all. Class 4 and above would still suck. Imo

Living the So Ca Dream

15. Unschedule is what they need to do but wont.. I have a few plants in my yard that will get you way more loaded than cannabis if you cared to partake of them properly

16. The real question is what will they reschedual it too? If it get rescheduled at all. Class 4 and above would still suck. Imo

Living the So Ca Dream

Mr. S. Yeah, the carers act puts it in schedule 2. So i guess all they're going to do is admit that it possibly has medicinal value. What a joke. Anyways, i agree 100% about about descheduling, but then there's no money left in it for our corrupt government. So you're right. That's not gonna happen.

Unschedule is what they need to do but wont.. I have a few plants in my yard that will get you way more loaded than cannabis if you cared to partake of them properly

And i agree with you raevin. We have jimson weed growing at the end of my street in an empty field. Hallucinogenic and very dangerous. Unlike cannabis. It affects your central nervous system. You know...the one that controls your breathing. That one will kill you. Not to mention the caster bean plants that grow in that field. (That's what they make ricin out of. One of the most dangerous biological agents known to man) I gotta get down there and take pictures. It's too funny that those are allowed to grow everywhere while they try to eradicate cannabis.

17. I so agree👍 so agree👍 so agree👍👍

18. What do you guys think of this?

worldtruth.tv/you-want-to-vaccinate-my-child-no-problem-just-sign-this-form

19. Thanks pedro! I figure it should be no different than a glass of wine.

I mean is wine even scheduled? I scream... Fuck the police!

CcC, do you really want my opinion? Because it will be scathing.

I have no doubt in my mind that these immunizations cause a host of medical problems.

Including, cancer, liver disease, guillain barre, allergies, and autism.

Of course, I had them all when I was a kid, I also worked at hospitals and medical labs.

It was required to get the series of vaccinations for hep. I had this done twice.

3rd time they tried to give it to me, I complained, so they ran a test and found I was inoculated and immune.

But the real kicker for me was the fact that some these were made by using aborted babies!

No that's something, I could never get down with, but I was unaware of in my youth.

People should wake up about abortion. In any circumstance it is murder.

The war of the womb is the greatest tragedy that we all face today.

That child is not a glob of tissue. I mean will "it" grow to be a giraffe, a monkey or a jellyfish?

So a baby had to be ripped out of a womb to be a culture to grow something to help humanity.

Grouchy Mother Theresa said it perfectly:

"It's a shame that a baby must die so that you can live as you want"

The death of millions babies and the vast majority are black and brown.

Yet not a word from Rev. Jesse or Joe Baca.

End Rant!

Did I say, Fuck the Police?