So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. CC said you can add Fulvic acid to this as well, what about some aloe? I will be going to OC farm supply for the Fulvic acid today. I've got an aloe plant in my back yard.

2. aloe? i have tons of that

3. i apologize guys i lost the server last night tried for a half hr to respond but brass git you covered!,thank you brass😉

4. Hey guys does anyone know what I can do with buds that got ruined by caterpillars.....just I throw them out ???

5. #8606 pedroliberty, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    Here's the link if anybody wants to sign the petition letting senator Feinstein know that we were not happy with her "no" vote on the merkley-murray amendment.

https://secure2.convio.net/dpa/site/Advocacy?pagename=homepage&page=UserAction&id=1318&autologin=true&s_src=1G7ZZZZMZZ2

Time to let senator feinstein know that it's time for her to stand up and engage the federal government to protect the citizens of California. The people have spoken. As an elected official she needs to support the will of the people. Not the will of the politicians.

6. Lol she's always been this way. ...pulling this shit for over 20 year's. She hasn't ever represented anything but special interest. They all suck ass imho

7. Unfortunately OC farm supply no longer carries Fulvic acid
    The hydro shop placed a block on it according to then.

8. #8609 pedroliberty, Jul 28, 2015
    Lol she's always been this way. ...pulling this shit for over 20 year's. She hasn't ever represented anything but special interest. They all suck ass imho

Unfortunately she isn't a believer in the effectiveness of marijuana as medicine. She did in fact vote in favor of marijuana a few weeks back. She was one of the yes votes that now allows V.A. Doctors to write recommendations for medical marijuana.

The 18-12 vote represents “the first time we've ever won a vote on a positive marijuana reform measure in the Senate,” quoth Marijuana Majority chairman Tom Angell. Most amazing of all, Sen. Dianne Feinstein voted for the measure.

Her voting yes on that was huge. We need to support our officials when they do the right thing just as much as we need to let them know when they mess up. Now that they are seeing the numbers we have they're starting to pay attention.

9. California
    California Artisan Cannabis Initiative (CACI) places no limit on how much useable cannabis a person could possess, but does limit a personal garden to six cannabis plants. This initiative takes great care in providing for "craft cannabis" growers who are producing fewer than 100 plants.
    California Bipartisan Decriminalization of Cannabis Act (CBDCA) proposes that adults 21 and older be allowed five pounds of marijuana, a pound of concentrate, and a 500 square foot personal garden. All medical dispensaries will become recreational shops with a 15 percent excise tax and localities could not ban them.

California Cannabis Hemp Initiative (CCHI) will allow adults to cultivate 99 mature plants and possess 12 pounds of useable marijuana, free non-violent marijuana prisoners, open up tax-free statewide access to medical marijuana, end workplace drug testing for marijuana metabolites, and establish industrial hemp production and commercial marijuana with a 10 percent cap on taxes.
    Coalition for Cannabis Policy Reform (ReformCA) has not put forth initiative language yet, but has hired political consultants Joe Trippi and Jim Gonzalez, as well as the company Progressive Campaigns Inc. to handle the gathering of petition signatures. ReformCA is backed by or working with all the major national marijuana reform groups.
    Community Restoration Act to Regulate, Control and Tax Cannabis (CRA) has been filed by Alice Huffman of the California NAACP. It may be more conservative than what ReformCA will propose, offering just one ounce of possession in public and a 25 square foot garden, from which adults may possess all their harvest at home.
    Compassionate and Sensible Access Act (CSA) amends California medical marijuana law to end the practice of local bans on medical cultivation and dispensary access.
    Marijuana Control, Legalization and Revenue Act (MCLR) seems to place no limit on how much cannabis one can possess and cultivate, leaving that to be determined by a Cannabis Control Commission set up by the initiative.
    Responsible Use Act (RUA) will allow 1.5 pounds and 12 mature plants. Like CBDCA, RUA will make all medical dispensaries become recreational shops and forbid local bans, but the tax will be $8 per ounce plus up to a 2 percent local tax.
    Right to Medical Marijuana Act (RMMA) adds a simple statement to the California Constitution that "any resident, having obtained the age of 18 years has the right to grow, own, purchase, and obtain a permit from the State to sell organic marijuana for medical use, without a licensed physician's recommendation or prescription."

10. Oc🙋can you let me know where you find fulvic acid so I can send
    my kid to pick some up for me?it's the one ingredient I haven't
    found yet?

11. Greencoast hydroponics in Orange California. It's called bio ag fulpower
    That is where OC farm supply sent me. I also picked up the barley

12. coolness👍

13. I love my green coast hydro shop best prices you'll find for sure!!

14. There's a greencoast in long beach, too raevin. If that's closer to you? And another in venice.

15. thanks ped😊 I can access long beach
    easier than Orange

16. Long beach hydro at 1772 Clark usually has equal or better pricing then Green Coast and the people are nicer IMO but shop both if you can..

17. Make some DI Hash or some other form of concentrate with it. The flowers are ruined for smoking or vaping.

Under storage the cattie poop will mold, so work fast

18. #8620 SitnSpin, Jul 28, 2015
    I've never used fulmic, but I have used Humic before.

Heres my recipe:

5 gal water
    1/4 cup Aloe vera juice ($6 a gal. at walmart)
    1/4 cup coconut water (.99cent at the 99 cent store per can) unsweetened/ not from concentrate.
    Humic Acid 1-2 ml per gal. No more... it's potent stuff
    5 tbs of 6 row malted or pond barley clarifier from HD or Lowes