So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. That's the same PDF as above

2. Yeah. Sorry. Posted twice for some reason.

3. Its all good at least now I know where NORML stands unless they are feeding us bull shit.

Do you think they will amend sb266 again?

4. We will see how ab243 does on July 8th

5. Happy 4th socal!

6. #8366 mrsilly, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    Happy 4th Growmies

• Like Like x 1
  7. Safe and insane 4th to you all

• Like Like x 1
  8. California Attorney General Kamala Harris recently released her Title & Summary of the 4/20/15 filed version of the Marijuana Control, Legalization and Revenue Act of 2016 (MCLR). Although now approved for signature gathering, MCLR 2016 organizers are not planning on gathering signatures for the first filing. The all inclusive, collaborative MCLR approach ensures that the final initiative version filed unifies stakeholders and contains the best language, before signature gathering commences for a winning campaign in 2016.

On July 10th, the MCLR team will be submitting a new version of the language. It will include the public input MCLR gathered since the last filing, comments from CalNORML, and information gathered from Gavin Newsom's Blue Ribbon Commission. The team will be adding new proponents, and is requesting that anyone interested in signing as a proponent contact John Lee at John@afpr.us

AFPR will be hosting a second Community Outreach conference call on Wednesday, July 15 at 6:30 pm. During the call the MCLR team will take feedback and respond to public comments and concerns. Anyone who would like to participate in the call should submit their questions to http://mclr.us/ask. Conference call details will be sent via return e-mail.

In the spirit of Freedom and Personal Choice, we Celebrate this 4th of July weekend with all of you and your families, and wish you a safe and enjoyable holiday.

Facebook-Main-Image-2016.png

Read the Full Text of the Open Source Initiative HERE

MCLR 2016
    http://mclr2016.nationbuilder.com/

• Like Like x 2
  9. First pic is blueberry, 1 ounce dry, has a sweet, caramel like smell/taste.

Second two are my white widow auto, 4 ounces dry, sweet, floral like smell, happy, alert high. Beautiful nugs.

Fourth, fifth, sixth pics are Candy Kush Auto, 4 ounces dry, sweet smell/taste wih a peppery undertone. Fluffy, shiny looking buds.

Next two are variety pics, bottom left is AK 48, middle is from a Skywalker OG clone, above that is blueberry, to the left is a white widow auto, top left is the Candy Kush auto. Have two bubblicious autos flowering now as well.

Last pic is another of white widow.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Cannachris my king Louis is in full flower right now, strawberry og has pre flowers for a couple weeks and my other two are still pure begging. All outdoor only.

Anyone else have problems quoting posts? I'm on an Ipad and it won't quote at all :(

11. Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.....
    Thomas Payne

• Like Like x 1
  12. #8372 pedroliberty, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.....

Thomas Payne
    So good raevin! And so appropriate in a time like this. Thank you.
    Our founding fathers probably said most of what we are thinking. ;)

13. Quotes work on computer but the restore function is gone.. I lost 2 long texts in the last couple of days when they failed to post..

• Like Like x 1
  14. #8374 BrassNwood, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    Garden at dawn after spraying with BT..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fans on the left Ashratu in the ring..

• Like Like x 6
  15. Me too brother! It's sicking! I typed out a 2.5 hour response to OC. Click click click and poof, gone!

• Like Like x 3
  16. started lst'ing them yesterday, ever since I transplanted the pest problem seems to have completely gone away. Anyway I'm feeling great at this point, I'm gonna try out some cool designs with the lst so I'm stoked on that and they all seem to be females too so its all good in da hood. Hope you all had a fun fourth!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Up early for a round of Cure spraying for Powdery Mildew I'll continue processing the latest dual batch of oil today..
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. #8378 pedroliberty, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    I've been having trouble in my veg area for a few weeks now and just couldn't figure out what was going wrong. Thought maybe my ph meter was outta whack. Slow growth, curled leaves, etc. went to mix up a batch of nutrients today and realized i'm at the bottom of the bottles. Guess i don't shake them as hard as i used too and the last of the bottles must be super concentrated. I think i was ppm'ing 'em to death. I flushed and Switched to another set of base nutes. Not my favorite, dutch masters. But i had it handy and the bottles are full. I'll letcha guys know if that was the issue. I've never noticed that problem before. Have any of you had this happen to you? Thanks for your input.

• Like Like x 1
  19. we have had the same problem with Advanced Sensi. Shake every use and still super concentrated on the bottom. It's a bummer, great base for an a and b set-up. I still use the same nutes and same 5 gallon bottle of each. Being 4 bottles and 20 gallons. Sucks for space. Sometimes I go in my room and just shake them up just to do it. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. damm!..me too!! i've been keeping my nutes in the frig ever since i had a bunch go bad..i shake before every use but one btl sounds like broken glass when i shake it..my plnts got the same curling thing going on too..maybe i should switch to frsh btls.you'd think the shelf life would be longer

• Like Like x 4