So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Alcohol so I let it evaporate

2. Hey man, they're 5 gallons for the plastic pots. The fabric walmart bags are approx  gallons :)

sorry brother, not in so cal.

3. poke was sayin the blue walmart bags are approximately 6 gallons...sorry to butt in but thought it easier then trackin "big poppa poke" down and lettin him know so he can edit😀 i got you poke!

4. Thank you very much red
    I'll be making my own fabric pots probably 8-9 gallons but as wide as a five gallon pot.

5. Back again

Was blessed with some cuts of alien og and an orginal bannana og kush from an awsome dude I met at the end of a rainbow he also gave me a dank edible!!

Have been busy as of lately just been gameing and hanging out with wavy helped him with some heavy lifting and setting up his greenhouse.

Solved my weed problem when a magical mantis saved me and gave me some goodies some red-headed stepsister and some haze yummy :)
    Unfortunately only lasted the weekend and till today now I'm completely out of everything lol oh well :p
    Have been working with those imperial more we made our first slab last week today we were blasting another and while it purges find someone to buy our slab lol

Got some clones as well
    Two wizards fire and a jack herrer
    Sprouted a ghost og seed as well

My abusive og had pink pistils for a while and had been swelling up like crazy ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427827185.968719.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427827301.414268.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427827317.675130.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427827331.325231.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427827341.964728.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427827351.825474.jpg

- A never ending hotbox

6. Grwcave is ship shape and completely stocked..soil mixed and aging in bkts..all additives stored in coolers, all plnts are rockin this morn..gonna soak seeds tonite papr towel tomorrow morn..Haz C x SKS 5 seeds as i only have 5 rr cubes..these are destined for hydro..gonna make kelp/r.o soup for outdr plnts tonite apply tomorrow morn..
    frsh nutes-trnsfr soil to bkts 004.JPG frsh nutes-trnsfr soil to bkts 005.JPG frsh nutes-trnsfr soil to bkts 006.JPG frsh nutes-trnsfr soil to bkts 007.JPG frsh nutes-trnsfr soil to bkts 009.JPG frsh nutes-trnsfr soil to bkts 008.JPG

7. rockin it doc...all apic n span brother!

8. gotta love them six strain brownies!...😉

9. #7010 DeathbyDank, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015

- A never ending hotbox
    Yeah I bet they must of tasted amazing ;) and probally would actually effect me unlike other edibles :p

- A never ending hotbox

10. #7011 RED BEARD, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    there definitely is a difference between medibles done right and just makin some pot brownies...just sayin!!!

11. Oh I can tell! Personally I think I just never have strong enough edibles :p
    But six strains should do it for me :)

- A never ending hotbox

12. Here's some confidential cheese, pre-98 bubba, sour diesel, and our new favorite, the green crack.

Attached Files:

13. I want to make green dragon with 151. There's 3 wildly different techniques. Freeze, room temp & cook. How is it that freezer temp & 150 degree temp alcohol both work?

What do you guys do?

Oh and you decarb at 200 for 20 minutes or 350 for five minutes? This is all crazy!

14. I dunno about the freezer technique. Room temperature makes sense to me, heating the alcohol will make the one ingredient that thc is soluble with evaporate out. The alcohol. And as far as decarboxylation. I would prefer the lower temp/slower technique. I believe you drop off a carbon, 2 oxygen and a hydrogen atom when you do this...is the hydrogen atom and 2 oxygen atoms combining during this process? And is that where the steam comes from even if you're using bone dry bud? Hmmmmmm....

NIIICE!!

Ghost OG is gunna be bawmbbb..

&& i am smoking the Banana OG right now!!
    Soooo dank it is really tasty and does have a slight hint of banana after taste.

duuuuuude lets see a picture of the slab! im jealous Cam!!!

Dude looking awesome as usual... where is this green crack from?

from Seed, or a local cut?

i am def interested hahahah

17. Humboldt seed organization! Attitude seed bank.

18. Dank looking forward to smoking both! I'm gonna have a lot of strains growing cause.i decided to sprout every seed I had out of boredom :p

Also slab pics will be comeing soon the first one was last minute so no pics but the quality can be seen in the wax in the pic a gram I had for myself :) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427843702.654445.jpg

- A never ending hotbox