So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Holy Root Bound Batman!!

2. Damn Doc! I feel your pain boss, i deal with all three mail carriers on a daily basis as I am in business as an online retailer.
    This happens all the time , my only piece of advice i have is demand your product from the actual amazon.com customer service. ALSO message and call the seller themselves(whoever posted the original item listing) and tell them u want your product. If they do not reply in one day then Ieave a negative feedback 1 out of 5 stars and say how u got screwed in the feedback text. Many times the seller AND amazon will send the item again, it has happened where it starts off I don't get the package and then it ends with me receiving 2 of the items.

Best of luck Doc!!

3. V- thass exactly the situation..and it's not just them.! i can't get a pizza delivered nor can the pharmacy deliver my meds..they just can't find the place as it's an optical illusion..no matter how many times i say theres a third bldg on the property..they call on the ph..lost! i don't even try anymore..one of the dwnsides of livng here..Did my tp in the cool of the nite..this is day 1 of 3 day heat wave..ran the a/c from 1pm to 11pm and now have the frnt dr open for the cross breeze between there and kit window..cabs are still at 85 and it's 3:30am but plnts are doing very well with it..scary how much wtr they suck dwn daily clones goes to soil 003.JPG clones goes to soil 004.JPG clones goes to soil 001.JPG clones goes to soil 007.JPG clones goes to soil 008.JPG

Attached Files:

4. yikes!
    How long in the pot & what size?

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427492617.045694.jpg ww dinafem

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Last night I finally enjoyed this fine wine that I bought in 1988 during the wine phase of my life. I paid $80 for this which was quite a hit to a newly married couple with a new mortgage to pay. Wine as a hobby proved too expensive. Looked up the price and holy shit! $600 for this thing! Landmark events in my life to celebrate with a collectable Bordeux kept passing by so we drank it with a couple who would appreciate a "wine of the century"

Oh that's right, this is an MJ forum. I made my Aurora Indica the table centerpiece. At 4 weeks in flower it sure looked beautiful to me. But one of our guests is anti MJ and wasn't amused. Haha!

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427493796.918787.jpg the wine

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427494282.546766.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427494295.845442.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427494305.145720.jpg

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427497752.968891.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427497779.885933.jpg

10. Theoretically speaking, if i was to start my own seed brand would any of you be interested in that? Ive seen some grasscity breeders find success here and am just wondering. Consider it a highdea....

Just tryin to see if theres public interest or not.

11. I would consider it. I just haven't been around here enough to know your reputation. However, having over 19k post kind of says that you might know what you're talking about.. ;)

I like to shop by work-of-mouth. So, I'm sure you'll get a lot of feedback on your service and/or product.

Didn't Ed'd TnT start off by selling a couple of wood stems for forum users, then turned it into a business.

I always believe that if there's a will, there's a way.

Imagine when they decriminalize cannabis and if you have a business in place already.. :D

More and more people are turning toward organically grown food and medicine.

Anywho........

E

12. #6973 v_rude, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    FROST ALERT!!!
    LEMON THAI X BUBBA KUSH
    They are the farthest along in my flower tent @ about 4 weeks in..
    1427576140023.jpg 1427576160908.jpg 1427576179369.jpg 1427576194063.jpg 1427576213359.jpg 1427576273391.jpg

MUCH LOVE MY BROTHERS HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD WKND!!

What would this fictitious brand be called?  lol.

The strains better have some good names or I'm not buying it!  Just joking poke.

No really, what are the strains called?  lol.

If you got the yield, potency, quantity, and fast delivery, you have happy campers.

You know poke, I think breeding is the natural progression in a growers development.

Good luck with the adventure you might or might not be having?!  Hypothetically speaking of course.  [​IMG]

14. Maybe. If you go to my journal there is a section on rootbound plants, cause, effect and cure.

Your options are a rootball trim, which is super easy and doesnt hurt the plant or a transplant.

I cover both in my journal. If youve ever trimmed a bonzai tree youre good to go. :)

HTH
    ~ poke

P.s. hope youre all enjoyin the nice weather! :wave:

Have a good weekend guys/gals!

15. BRRRRR ❄⛄🌀❄⛄🌀🌀 1427592707015.jpg 1427592721409.jpg

Attached Files:

16. I would be very interested if you do a seed brand that comes from your heart and shows customers the love you have for cannabis.

17. If you live in SoCal pm me