So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Cooks Corner 8-9 pm
    http://www.cookscorners.com/
    Sat the 28th the people in SGA are the most awesome people you would ever want to meet. It will be epic once again!

• Like Like x 1
  2. #6522 v_rude, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    Awesome!! SILLY we got to get in contact.. Your plants are looking awesome brother!!

Can't multi quote on the cell phone but I can tell your a funny dude red Hahahahahah my last room mate was doing MMA & he has a savage Red beard. Got to respect the beard!

Sorry to say I can't make it to cooks corner , I am saving for a car again and don't have the best transportation at the moment LOL!

3. #6523 v_rude, Feb 27, 2015
    My fellow kush heads -

Public Service Announcement:
    IF YOU ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF A FIFTY FIFTY BAR AS WELL AS A CLASSICLY PREPARED SODA YOU GOT TO TRY THIS!

Henry Weinhard's Orange Cream.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  4. its bomb! Try with tincture even better😎

• Like Like x 1
  5. I don't have any more tincture!! Need to get more just don't want to pay the price at the collectives lol. Got to wait til I flower my girls out then I can make some!! 💯💯

• Like Like x 1
  6. You can ride down with me.

7. Hell yeah DM me your number and info we can find out more !!
    My Instagram name same as my username here

• Like Like x 2
  8.   v_rude.. Welcome in to our little corner of the City.. We're an easy going bunch in here but we do ask that you follow a few guide lines as explained by the moderators to avoid unnecessary visits by said moderators..
      I can for example say I went to reds house and we smoked several of reds doobies and we left not taking any of reds smoke away with us.. We did Not take any of our own smoke to reds house.. We did Not trade seeds, clones, teens or any type of genetic material..
      We did help him mix some fine organic soil and we scarfed up all his burgers and hotdogs.. 

I and the rest of the So Cal group thank you for your attention to this minor detail.. BNW

• Like Like x 8
  9. Noted.

If ANYONE wants to meet up and mix some soil and eat some hot dogs... Hit me up!

I am known to wrap a dog or two in bacon.

1 love :metal: :metal:

• Like Like x 5
  10. i look forward to meeting you...will be an epic time with some great people😎

• Like Like x 2
  11. thank you brass didnt want to have to say that for the second time this week i love to share info but dont like the feeling of passing that piece on...lol!

• Like Like x 2
  12. I don't mind it brother Red.. Better it get said up front so everybody knows just where the line in the sand is.. For a long time we just didn't have a clear line of demarcation on what you could and could not discuss.. I for one intend this thread not to suffer the down time or complete wipe I've seen on other threads when the trading talk got to loose.. It's not that hard to keep that stuff in email and off the city..
      We are allowed to post links to dispensaries supplying clones so you can always do that.. Links to seed companies, lights, fans, soils and the like are acceptable as well

• Like Like x 3
  13. I'm on board.. Seriously though, WHO WANTS HOTDOGS?!? hahah

• Like Like x 3
  14. Those would have to be Kosher Kush hotdogs now wouldn't they ?? LOL Hey I think I have that strain !!!

15. #6535 v_rude, Feb 27, 2015
    Haha medicated is Mando brothaa!! I swear as the days go by more and more of my meals end up becoming medicated. Between bud butter and coconut oil I been throwin it in everything! LOL

Speaking of Kosher kush...
    Do you know where I can find some rooted cuts in the area of some Kosher? A dispensary or delivery I could join with of course :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  16. we can chat tommorow over a hot dog...lol

• Like Like x 2
  17. What's up guys
    On day 51 of flower (2 white widow and two random seeds) plan to harvest in the next 1-2 weeks!! Let me know what you guys think! One of the Random seeds I started the flush about a week and a half ago ( too early I know) so that's why it's yellowing, plan to harvest that one in the next week! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425058276.960680.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425058290.637648.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425058323.081027.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425058345.783025.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425058361.402457.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425058382.435957.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425058404.304196.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  18. #6538 RED BEARD, Feb 27, 2015
    beautiful,great job...i love bag seed, its like a grab bag! Lol

19. Look very good to me.

• Like Like x 1