So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Yeah. We make a thai coconut milk/lime juice soup that has many different mushroom varieties. Not sure of the real name for it, (maybe tom kha?) but around here it's known as dickhead soup!

2. i love it...thats funny!

3. What up from SD!?

4. Vegetables of course ;)
    Nah, just playin. What's up everyone!? I'm very new to this, recently got out of the Army after 8 years and I'm all for MMJ over the VA BS!
    Anyway this is my first grow; DWC (started with an Aerogarden as an experiment in a box and have slowly grown) in Folgers cans right now but within a day or 2 they will be headed to 3 1/2 Gal. With a 5 Gal rez RDWC. And my auto in a 2 1/2 with 2 1/2 rez DWC. 900w mars 2 on the way, and going in a 4x4.
    Current strains are Sugar Black Rose Auto (Delicious), Bag seed from top Shelf Diamond OG, A seed a friend gave me after his last grow, a breed he crossed BlackwaterXBubbleGum or (Bluegum) he wasn't sure.

5. BFB as mrsilly says welcome in.. Doc and Sprkn1 are both down San Diego way so your in good company.. It's great to add yet one more SoCal grower to our little group..

6. Blk Ft good  to see you made it here from SSS thread..we take advantage of the temps in our area and do perpetual indr/outdr gardens..most of the crew here do organic soil mixes not a lot of hydro..i do both but am  relatively new to soil and its become quite a passion..and a mo'ney saving skill im trying to develop

7. Blk ft btw since you're in the area i have several dwc systms i'd like to get rid of that are taking up space in my storage rm..send me a PM

8. Loving her!

Attached Files:

9. Wish I could see her.. Damn this is messed up.. I may have to use my phone to look at the pics till I get this figured out.. But I think Docs having picture issues as well so it's not just me..

10. #6191 mrsilly, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    To Tired To Post

11. Well my thread is fixed but this one is still missing it's pics.. WTH ??
    \n[​IMG]
    \n[​IMG]
    \nWell it looks like this posted.. Some outdoor Dark Goblin just harvested..

12. Man that Dark Goblin looks soooo good!!! Congrats on the lovely pull!

13. Lets see if this wrks..cab 1 in flush phase for two more wks..cab 2 n 3 nugging up with 5 wks to go..clones on deck..hall plnts coming back slowly from overheated roots?..thass my best guess
    day aftr superbowl 001.JPG day aftr superbowl 003.JPG day aftr superbowl 002.JPG day aftr superbowl 005.JPG day aftr superbowl 006.JPG

14. As you know we usually don't do our own clones. Almost all from seed. Clones are ready for soil and was curious if they can go straight into fox farm oc or if I should use happy frog or light warrior. They are going to stay under 2 4ft t-5s. Thanks.

Attached Files:

15. damn look at them roots!!!

16. just for now that is!