So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. that's crappy!

2. First branch off the Martian kush seems bigger than most indoor. Only 16 branches to go. Hell yeah.

Attached Files:

3. 12 that's a labor of luv..that looks like a day of football..including breaks to complte that properly..lol! i was at my chk up today..i ripped another 8-10 prs of glves large for the next time i harvest..make me wait for 20 min..lol! those nice durable purple ones..they're not cheap

4. Doc., do you pop em in the freezer after trimming,i take em off insideout and popem in for like 15 min then put them back on and the finger hash crumbles right off!just in case you didnt know...lol!

5. SFV my harvest i go thru two pairs of glvs max..depending how sticky..i havn't bought glves in yrs

6. Yeah i love it there like brand new and the bonus of finger hash without whatever i touched for the last few hrs in it is great

7. no they are not. Good for you doc.

8. Todays solar eclipse. Different views from phone settings.

Attached Files:

9. Cool I didn't even know there was a solar eclipse today

10. At 2:30 today. I didn't know either till I saw the news.

11. #4831 Wavy, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    So just did some weighing... Haz C, 626.8 grams, strawberry ? 262.2 grams, Obama OG 38.5, XXX bubba 40.2, 968.7 grams, plus over an OZ seeded haz C, 15 grams skywalker, about a half oz of platinum and private reserve left... Cleared 1000 grams this summer

I feel quite good about myself :)

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

12. DUDE YOU KILLED IT!!!THIS YEAR BUDDY!

13. You should feel good that's just over 2lbs lol. Job well done.

14. About halfway done with the first AK 48...sorry for the shitty picture, bud is beautiful though, so happy.

Attached Files:

15. Y'all see the chrgrs crap the bed tonite? Rivers had a hissy fit and did a melt down..they keep showing it over and over in slo-mo..FUUUUCK!!! a child could lip read it..OMG! the drama, the recriminations, the press conference, the radio callers in agony..it's all soo much better when they lose..i can hardly wait for my morning sportstalk shows..that was a tuning point game as they won't play another game for 23 days..imo the season is pretty much ova for the chrggrs..the division is too strong this yr..too bad..so sadd

16. The division may be hard to win but the season is far from over. We are suffering from many key injuries and played 2 games in 4 days. We play Miami next week, I believe, and the bye week is after that. If we can get healthy in addition to the fact we finish seasons strong I think we can make a push for the division, or at least a wildcard spot.

17. ya i forgot about Miami true...still..i feel they're riding for  the big fall..no  longer in control  and the ''if''s'' keep getting bigger..it was nice to see the game in english not mexican tv the way i've had to cause i let my cable go..i turn the sound off and listen to Hank Bauer call it  on the radio with 3 sec delay between visual and audio

18. Gave my yard weeds haircuts last eve.
    1414168592273.jpg 1414168607482.jpg champ kush
    1414168689793.jpg 1414168717262.jpg 1414168758922.jpg haz--c
    1414168816234.jpg 1414168853232.jpg 1414168876393.jpg
    Straw?
    1414168974015.jpg obama og
    1414169093362.jpg and private reserve hope yall like em...

Attached Files:

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414170698.847201.jpg
    Construction all up in my shit

Just heard some worker telling his friend how he used to hang out on the hill that is part of my property... But while he's at it he comes right up to my patio wall and has a clear view, luckily of two tiny plants and a bunch of stumps..
    Like bro, stay on the other side of the property line, your job is not to come snoop in my back yard !

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

20. harvested just in time i'd say,brother!