So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Ended up with 6 ounces off the OG18 but a surprising 9 ounces of pure nug run edible and oil heaven. I am happy. Now for the jacks and the big Martian kush.

Attached Files:

They are basically the same thing...  Azamax is a more purified, concentrated, and expensive version.

I don't know why but my caterpillars are unaffected by it.  Mites, whitefly, and gnats it kills.

BT kills caterpillars, but the smaller the worm is the better it works.

Spinosad works best all around for all sucking and chomping bugs.

Both are bacterial in action and safe in flower.  

Soap and water will just give you clean worms.  I won't put much hope in the treatment washing off the poop.

The worms you see are just the tip of the iceberg.  The majority are inside the buds, working their way to the top.

Pull the bud open to find these bastards and follow their turd filled tunnels until you find them.

Usually just one worm per bud, but I have seen more before.

Hiding inside they don't even get touched by the ipm.  Start your routine early to prevent this.

Absolutely beautiful.  What a pleasure.  Thanks!

You have isowash, tane, or both ways together.

You looking for shatter?  I am.  lol.

http://youtu.be/lu-yrLC---s

3. ""OYEAH""

4. As long as they are safe in flower, I don't mind. I didn't have that bad of an infestation. Most were on top of the nugs,I found like 5 of them, and have checked all the nugs already. I am sure I could have missed a couple, but I opened, moved around, etc the buds to check for more again(been checking the past couple days) and I don't seem to see anymore, just a lot of poop from the nugs they were previously on.  Thanks for the response :)

5. I have done tane but I like the iso

6. #4746 RED BEARD, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Thats the easier as well, imo! the iso
    Ive done a 13x9 pyrex pan in 45mins . Then let sit 24hrs. And scraped a bunch of smokable goo!💩✅

7. My mom got me a belated birthday present

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413855628.459604.jpg i can finally mix large amounts of soil! No more ikea tote bags and 5 gals

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

8. thats what i need right there!

9. Home despot, two wheelers $84 one wheeler $60
    Pretty good deal IMO,
    And it's going to be a life saver getting soil from the car to my patio/back of garden

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

10. Hey guys Im back! My computers been down for a bit but just got it up & running. If anyone is in the SFV & wants to meet in a public place to trade pollen i would greatly appreciate it. i have skunk haze pollen please pm me!

11. Just picked up two g's of this (cheese)for $20 1413860829820.jpg 1413860844106.jpg mmmmhmm!tasty and what a high😎

12. I luv my whl barrow and i can't garden without it..now you need one of those short shovels if you don't have one..the combo makes it a joy to mix soil..mine takes air for the tire..had  a slow leak after the 3 M's borrowed it and retuurned it with flat tire..which was good thing cause they bought their own rather than fix it..can of fix a flat and i haven't had a problem..short shovel is aound $10-$12 AT LOWES..fix a flat about the same...i been smoking that haz c mixed with wizards fire in a j..i'm getting stuff done but i don't know where the time went..like a time warp..smoked  about a i/4 of  a J aound 2:30pm and put a movie on..never made it past the trailer woke up in the dark..confused momentairly as to whether it was early morn or evening..that WF is lethal! 

13. i love my shorty for sitting and diggin my holes way easier to handle...

14. Tomorrow's gonna be a good day!, got me a sativa cheeba chew, its a quad dose, but i do thirds... wake n functional bake! Ill probably mix the first third in my first. Cup o joe! 1413867119558.jpg

15. On my wish list is a big whl garden cart like S n S's..everytime it's on amazon for under $50 it sells out ..whl barrow is great for dirt however a cart for times i'm moving fragile plnts i don't want to tip would be sweet plus it folds up for storage as a bonous

16. dang it always when the well is dry... thats two things i need on sale and im f'in broke as a joke!

17. 12 I'd do a tane extract with an ISO purge. lol unless you have the funds to get a 300 vac purge system, to my knowledge this is the best way to pull wax for dabbing which done properly you come out with some pretty good shatter. Preferably, I go with the ice water/ dry ice extract. Cleaner and solventless, now you can ask MrSilly, I love to dab, but now that I have a choice, id rather go for a solventless wax, either dry ice/ice water or even co2.

Grow, if I was you, I'd still keep an eye on your ladies. Like the rest of the guys said, good chances is they are hidden well underneath or inside the bud. Keep treating with spino IMO as it works more on contact compared to BT. I did an experiment with Bt before and it took a good 3-5 days for it to kick and kill the worms.

I really do love our cannabis tho, our ability to at least save part of our harvest for concentrate extract when Mother Nature throws curves our way, it's a damn life saver at times. It's hard to think of throwing away even an oz of anything. Nice that we can extract something even if we can't necessarily smoke it.

•• Chicago Original ••
    -CA Prop215 & SB420 compliant-

SparknOne's NorthCounty SD OD Organic Grow

SparkNOne's Tactically Required Knowledge

18. So i chk'd my outdr this morn..i'm still got this patchy, flecky, getting dry on some leaves thing going on..gave them silica n cal-mag..the bud looks ok but leaves are affected..not all plnts corner plnt looks affected the most..i've been spraying in intervals with GC and cpt J's..no pyrthin.. so i don't think it's that..carefully looking for bugs but not really seeing any..wtf! please not that plnt version of ebola y'all been talkin about ..tmv? anybody got a clue what this is? i'm using the supersoil mix 2nd time in sip's..defencientcies? idk
    cab mock up 005.JPG cab mock up 006.JPG cab mock up 007.JPG cab mock up 008.JPG

19. #4759 mrsilly, Oct 21, 2014
    Doc had that happen to me with Spinosad it seems if we don't keep shaking the sprayer up or if the product is old or went bad. make sure you rinse the sprayer with fresh water after every spraying and spray fresh water through the wand too. It never affected the plant except the bleached out spots. I have purchased new Spinosad too.

20. #4760 RED BEARD, Oct 21, 2014
    I now understand "rinse" my girls dont like the spinosad much either thanks Mr.S.! But how long before. Rinse to allow to be effective?