So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. They will make you Drool...... On your self. I have to warn people when I give them to people. Got my buddied fired on 4/20
    Last year because they knocked his ass out.

2. Sarge do you decarb?

3. Yes.
    If not long low and slow. Like 24-36 hr broil.

4. Time to get with the times and get rid of the old recipes and get some new ones thank y'all for the heads up... I will decarb from now on,it can only get better! LOL

5. Still trucking along! Anticipation is killing me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. I really like those lollipops you got going 12!

7. Mrsilly your woman is getting worked like a dog.  Running perpetual is a full time job, with no slacking off.

Nice pull on the indoor.  You the man!  Hey that black diamond does the trick.  I likey... thanks!

Wavy, I'm digging the gangster lean.  Beautiful specimens!

Dr. it's good to hear your partner is taking a better attitude towards her grow.  It's exciting to see your grows come out right.

sfv, I feel like it's a must to de-carb before making butter, cooking oil, caps, tincture, really any edibles or salve.

This activates the thc to a much higher level (think vaporizer) and allows more of it to bond to the soluble ingredient.

I use the crockpot like fen, set it and forget it.  I would take my leaves and popcorn buds and make dry ice hash.

It removes a lot of the chlorophyll and you're left with nothing but concentrate.  Chlorophyll makes you burp and fart like a racehorse.

Leaves are mostly chaff and DI pulls the goo out and leaves the useless chaff like burned up ash in bag.

Silly's the DI hash king, I bet he'd help you out.

I should also add that the majority of people make cookies, rice crispy bars or some kind of no-bake.

These edibles only take a few minutes to cook, so de-carbing is a must, unlike brownies or cake which bakes for 45 - 60 minutes.

You know you're high on edibles when you need to use the hallway walls to get you to the bathroom.  lol.  It's the best nights sleep ever!

Enjoy my friend, every batch you make will just get better and better.  Woohoo, now you are a chef!

1220, I'd like to see your trees again.  I smile when I look at them.

Peace SoCal. 

8. I smile too. Proud of myself. Only lost 1 branch early on. Been giving them protect and it made stronger branches than I have ever seen. For those of you not using a silicate, I strongly recommend. Thanks for the kind comments. You too SVC.

I meant SFV.

9. Now thems some trees 1220.  Wow!

Hey bro, I got me a red haired cattle dog too.

Nice looking dog.  I'll post a photo of mine later.

It's like you were reading my mind

10. Straight true on that protek works wonders!

11. The solar plants are going to need planting before much longer.. They are already nearly a foot taller then I usually run..
    [​IMG]
    Box2
    [​IMG]
    Box1
    [​IMG]
    Looking in the shed door
    [​IMG]
    Cloner
    [​IMG]
    Seeds a sprouting
    [​IMG]
    Some will go to Mr. R, a couple to Mr. J, 2 or 3 to the people behind us, and the rest I'll be running.. A few less strains as I've booted a few from the garden as under performers.. 2 runs as clones with disappointing results both times and your out of here..
    Sticky Monkey
    Chem Valley Kush
    Purple Kush
    Are all history..
    3 new strains are up now as seeds 2 from Sanctuary Gardens and one from Venom Hybrids and I'm to medicated to dig up the names.. LOL

12. @brass nice all looks real good!

13. Woody is in full-tilt boogie mode.

14. This is what we have to say about that.http://youtu.be/uMyCa35_mOg

15. I have given purple Kush the boot too. Now if I could find Purple Bubba again....

16. With as stoned as I got yesterday.. I truly am excited to run a decarb batch hahahaha
    As I have LOTSALOT of plants coming down in the next two weeks.. It won't be long I can already tell

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

17. You will be happy you did. Same potency with much less material.

18. Chk'd food stmps this morn hoping for $106..naw! i wuz dreamin..first notification was correct $63 it is..not as good as $106 but a whole lot better than $11 it was for yrs..happy to have it..having had a harvest last mo and another coming in the middle of the mo plus the outdr at LG close to harvest..food budget isn't a issue that it was previously

19. Yard is smelling beautiful :) Cannot believe the size of some of the colas. 

Attached Files:

20. So here i am at day 62 flwr..idk it looks and feels very light with airy nugs ..i'm seeing no density..i've started the flush to the end in aprox 15-20 days..i'm not feelin like theres going to be bud swell this time around..it's very pretty lookin but i'm not feelin it the way i usually do at this point..maybe the plnt is confused by my switching to led for last third of it's cycle..it's fragrant and cystalish ...the branch i chopped and treated dried dwn to next to nothing..disturbing as eating powdered eggs..got a bad feeling about this one
    longshot gove lookin good 002.JPG