So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Right!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Little jack is looking better than the big girls. Of course.

Attached Files:

3. You got some sexy plants. Very nice.

4. Thanks. So do you. I enjoy looking at your medicine.

5. So I haven't got an answer. To me the trichs look good but this outdoor is so different from indoor. Any help from you awesome growers. These are the best pics at my disposal.

Attached Files:

6. Went out to get my mail this morn and lo and behold look what the pot gods left me alongside the dumpster!...this is PERFECT for making any srt of tea or leachate..aprox 2.5-3 gals..has tiny leak and just nds plumbers tape on the threads..it is glass not plastic with metal cap..drill a tiny hole for 1/4'' connector for air line and done..i luv found objects and this is one of the best ever and timely tea brewer 002.JPG

7. Nice score doc! I like...

8. Ya i get lots of useful stuff from that dumpster area..people like to leave stuff like chairs bkcses and clothes..this is regular stop for dumpster divers so people think it's ok to leave stuff..weirdest thing left was about 300lbs of manure in double bagged trash bags..nasty..had the garddening crew lift it into dumpster

9. Like for composting? idve had to find a use for that...

10. compost tea or leachate..similar but not quite the same

11. LOL! No doc, the bags o crap!

12. I'm in the same boat as you. I use to judge by sugar leaves before, including my indoor runs back in the day. I'm thinking this is what lead to a lot of airy and underdeveloped nugs. Now I switched up in the middle of all this and letting the Chi Kush and Cheese have a chance to really get dense and develop amber on the swollen calyxes opposed to just the sugar leaves.

Also I'm sure amount of direct sun plays a role. My girls only get about 4-6 hours of direct sun. Everything else in indirect light in the shade. Yours seem to be in direct full sun for all day?

Anyone else want to weigh in on this?

•• Chicago Original ••
    -CA Prop215 & SB420 compliant-

SparknOne's NorthCounty SD OD Organic Grow

SparkNOne's Tactically Required Knowledge

13. I always cut by sugar leaves.. cause I cut early cause I run outa $$ or herb! Lol.. Bad habit, but this October I'm gonna take the smaller girls as I need and let the big ones go till their calyx have amber, and not just one or two. A whole bunch of mini fields as brass said. I let the gods gift go longer than I usually do, it was well worth it, now time to really let these girls mature and become some hammers!!

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

14. Homie is super photogenic lol ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411429001.414374.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411429022.412643.jpg

And I'm getting really antsy looking at these weighed down platinum bubba branches
    She's lookin so close to finishing
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411429103.937823.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411429149.139981.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411429167.641746.jpg

I hate pictures
    Wish y'all could come see it for yourselves ahaha

15. Hey guys I had the possible over watering issue last Thursday and haven't watered since then. Should I water them now? The plants are still droopy, there's been no sign of any kind of growth either

16. We don't know...
    Water when the pots feel a fair amount lighter than when watered

17. They're at that point now, I thought the remedy would be letting it over dry before watering again?

18. No... Just to not continuing to over water.
    It's a tricky subject.. And it really only gets learned by feel.. Just keep with it, I'd give them water if you haven't since Thursday, if they're green and not dead just keep with it, it'll get easier to tell as they're older
    Seedlings can be tricky

19. Ok I'll do that. I feel like I've been doing everything wrong this time around.. just gotta persevere, that's what keeps it fresh right?

20. 1220..
      I'll take a bunch of snippets from different places all over the plant if I'm not that sure.. Bend the main cola over and take a snip from deep under things where no sun light gets.. Judge that against some top side sugars and make a judgment call.. I take all the snips inside on a table with my 60 power microscope from radio shack and have a lookie see..