So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Private reserve surpising me after being left alone.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411051371.396177.jpg
    She was real finiky but filling out and still not falling over

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

2. #4082 RED BEARD, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    ok so I'll keep her, maybe shell turn around for me as well...its just so stretched tho f-it we will see what happens!

3. Looking sorta blustery outside this morn..might have to bring the gurls inside early and put a tub out in case it rains..a hard rain is good for 15-20 gals ovrnite off my neighbors roof..liquid gold..lol! for free!

4. #4084 RED BEARD, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    my place doesn't even have rain gutters, doc you are a lucky man...I've got clear blues her in the SFV!

5. Hahaha damn are you serious bro? I never thought there was such a thing, even in my moms house in Phoenix has gutters.

•• Chicago Original ••
    -CA Prop215 & SB420 compliant-

SparknOne's NorthCounty SD OD Organic Grow

SparkNOne's Tactically Required Knowledge

6. Halp!!

Attached Files:

7. Aboout 10 jars when we finish :D

Attached Files:

8. Wondering the same lol...
    Assuming the curling over..?
    Possible over watering..?

9. wouldn't airation help with that?(over watering)if the soil holds all the water like a sponge, instead of letting the excess run off?

10. Yessir!
    But considering the size of the seedlings he's working with, I'd allow for them to grow into their pots before messing with their homes, to avoid killing any off.. Plants that size are reeeally meant to me litfa'd

11. i couldnt see any in the mix, but my eyes are bad,so more from the start Iwas thinking...

12. Yes the curling, sorry for the lack of info, could it be from heat also? Should I hold off on watering till next week?

13. #4094 mrgreen32, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    So I panicked earlier, the soil was all dry, or so I thought because the pots were light, and watered and put a little ewc on top. Now they're even more droopy :/

*I added ewc cause the leaves had a hint of yellow in them

14. #4095 Dr M, Sep 19, 2014
    Speaking of drying in this heat..i chopped yesterday at 7am and 3pm today had to put most of the bud into paper bag to slow it dwn..the popcorn was crunchy and i use that as my canary in a coal mine..popcorn is crunchy time to bag or jar..smoking j of popcorn..3 hits and i had to put it down..77 days flwr seems to be the ticket

15. the leaves get yellow from over watering aswell...we all panic, we just have to remember they are delicate, but no need to panic, most of the time they can pull through and we laugh about our panic in retrospect...they aren't really in that bad of shape IMO...

16. As we transferred some ready bud from the ice chest to jars the fully pollenated RHSS left this behind with no shaking of the rest of the buds.. She's going to have a 1000 seeds.. LOL well I wanted more then just a bud or 2s worth.. This is the F2s.. Orig flavor back crossed to the F1 male

[​IMG]

17. those are some fine lookin seeds..mine are nowhere near that big

18. #4099 RED BEARD, Sep 19, 2014
    hey brass since I am trying to breed my own seeds and want better understand pheno types is there any easy way to explain F1,F2&F3 for us that dont fully understand? I intend to back cross to lock the best traits in? I hope I'm saying all of this correctly, LOL...
    Thank you in advance

19. This is a nice simple read, I have a couple other articles I've stumbled across. I'll look for them later if you need and get em to you bro. I'm in the same boat, I'm intelligent, but no scientist. google and common sense has worked for me lol.

•• Chicago Original ••
    -CA Prop215 & SB420 compliant-

SparknOne's NorthCounty SD OD Organic Grow

SparkNOne's Tactically Required Knowledge