So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Has anyone grown any high yielding & potent cuts from cloneville? The Obama OG is extremely potent, but for 2 1000 watts I was expecting more than just 1.5 lb.

2. #3582 BrassNwood, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    Welcome in.. <span>a_eNahliatari.. </span>
    <span>  I'm likely your closest neighbor being in LB as well.. Meet the rest of the gang.. Doc and Sprk are from down San Diego way.. fenbar and mrsilly are out in the Inland Empire if memory serves.. nick is an LA guy and sfv is in sfv if I'm not mistaken..</span>

<span>While it's still fine temps to grow in our lighting has changed enough to where your seeds are likely to flower early before they get much of a chance to put on some size.. Couple of ways you can trick the plants into staying in veg long enough to put on some size..</span>

3. Agreed, the Obama is lacking a bit.
    Platinum bubba is really impressing me from cloneville, also the skywalker x G13 although it smells aweful so far :/

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

4. SNS is out here on the Ie too.

5. awful in a good way?

6. Visted a friend.
    Nor cal what.

Attached Files:

7. #3588 sprkn1, Sep 2, 2014
    How's quality on trees that size? I was wondering about manageability in regards to size and the resulting quality.

Welcome Nahlia, namaste too!! I love smoking and doing yoga, very relaxing and peaceful, great meditation too.

As brass said, your probably going to need to add some supplemental lighting to give em extra time to veg for a little bit longer, if not you'll have some short plants, which isn't bad either, but you could help em out so they put on some size. Gluck with your babies, and there are plenty of people here that love to help, and we always try and help each other out with questions or concerns so feel free to ask.

•• Chicago Original ••
    -CA Prop215 & SB420 compliant-

SparknOne's NorthCounty SD OD Organic Grow

SparkNOne's Tactically Required Knowledge

8. Killer organic. Passes for indoor quality.

9. ;)

10. Monsters over there. I feel like peanuts.

11. #3593 Wavy, Sep 2, 2014

Eh... really cat pissy.... i'm not too fond of it, but my close friend says it smells super dank haha

but it really yields quite well.  big ol' nugs

was showing my gf this pic on my phone at dinner...

we both were droppin jaws... CHRIST ON A BIKE THATS A SIGHT TO BEHOLD.

13. Thanks! Yes I was thinking about setting them in the garage at night under some veg lights until they get some size then rolling them into the sunlight during the day and leaving them outside when i want them to flower. I lose sun around 530pm in the yard from the 2 story next door but full sun from around 630 am. Thank you all for the warm welcome and advice! I greatly appreciate it! I've got 1 girl scout cookies and the rest blue dream. Here's hoping I've got a green thumb! ;)

Loved growing blue dream, was a little light yielding, but sooooooo tasty!

sounds like you've got an idea what you wan to do...

just a tip what some of us do,

run 24 hour ligiht inside, and they pretty much will guaranteed flower when put out anytime of year in so cal... and we have the weather that'll keep em alive when outdoors all year.

Good luck!

15. Sounds like a plan! I did read about this method earlier today, I guess the light shock sends them directly into flowering. I'll need to invest in more lighting tho I only have 1 T5 with 6 bulbs I believe. I planted 10 hoping to get 3-5 females. Any recs on energy efficient low heat lighting? I suppose I should bring the seeds back inside then or leave them outside till they sprout?

16. Neighbors! !! That's awesome you're so close! Are you closer to the ocean or more inland LB? I'm over close to Skylinks Golf Course off Clark. Maybe 15 minutes to the ocean. A bit warmer and not so much marine fog. I'm assuming you grow year round, what's your method for winter?

17. Cat piss smell most likely will not bother my patients. How is the potency?

18. Hey guys I wasn't able to water my seedlings for almost 2 days, it got to be 100+ degrees those two days.. should I be worried?

Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app