So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. The boxes haven't gotten much attention lately

Here's what's been happening ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408639047.781985.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408639065.184395.jpg

Things are going well if I may say so myself !

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER"

• Like Like x 4
  2. I'll be sure to keep up with my weekly GC. Probably start doing a stronger dose like I did after the rain and actually just spray by itself. It seemed to work well for the other plants. Just not the cucumbers. And I ain't about to have a different schedule IPM for no cucumbers lol. I'll go back to what was originally taught MrBrass. I must say, since getting up on that IPM like the one you employ, I haven't seen any major damage other than a few nibbles here and there. So thanks for that peace of mind goes a long way especially after swing your first plants start getting chewed up left and right and not knowing what to so exactly lol. Now I did learn to make my doses a little bit stronger as evident with that caterpillar experiment I did. One week to kill one is too long for me. Should only be a few days at most.

Looking good as always wave. Seeing that really makes me want to purchase the tent now for indoors. But damn I gots to wait for the funds!! lol rent and other bills must take precedence unfortunately lol.

•• Chicago Original ••
    -CA Prop215 & SB420 compliant-

SparknOne's NorthCounty SD OD Organic Grow

SparkNOne's Tactically Required Knowledge

• Like Like x 1

Looks like an assassin bug.  Painful bite to humans.

To me alky hall doesn't kill pain, it just makes me make bad decisions, like tat-ing my dick.  lol.

Ha ha like I told spooky... that's not much of a canvas!  lol.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Talk about bills taking precedence..my NFL viewing is limited to fox tv..lost CBS when i dropped cable tv..finally get to see the Chargers on sun against 49'ers..it's going to be ugly..lol!

• Like Like x 2
  5. yah spark! Ive got some ink as well and I also got high before my first after that all sessions sober, its a high of its own...IMO

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408650565.190879.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408650585.208764.jpg

Fun little sketchy ones :)
    Didn't have it in me for a major one!

Headed to the beach today!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ladies looking nice. Hate leaving them for a week but my wife is very efficient and so is my dog. And my little jacks finally started pre flowering.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. What strains you got running and how many plants? It's kind of hard to tell with the picture no size reference.

•• Chicago Original ••

9. View attachment 1537009

So relaxing!
    Brought a little Gods Gift, not quite cured, but nicely dried,
    What a good way to break in the harvest!

• Like Like x 3
  10. #3336 sprkn1, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Edit: with 12 plants maybe you could reach 2-3. Pictures very deceiving lol.

Id say your at least looking at a lb. Doubt you'll get three tho even if they are decent sized. I myself am hoping to get about a QP each plant. Seems doable for the cheese and SLH. Maybe not so much for the kush strains I'm running. But this Herijuana looks really promising. Going to run her again ASAP.

•• Chicago Original ••

• Like Like x 2
  11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408658675.036038.jpg

So relaxing!
    Brought a little Gods Gift, not quite cured, but nicely dried,
    What a good way to break in the harvest!

• Like Like x 2
  12. I can't wait til this little sample I took early dried up also. Planning to make some firecrackers with em. Should be a very heady high at least I hope lol.

•• Chicago Original ••

13. #3339 Dr M, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    I took dwn the led this morn and got it ready for shipment when the RMA gets here..this evening the hps goes back up..gonna run the 250w till the new led gets here..hope i don't shock the plnt too much..it can't be helped..i'm so bored i watched Cake Boss in spanish..please not another pledge nite on PBS with classical rewind or OMG Douton Abbey!!! anything but that!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2