So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Oh okay, I thought that you used a different one everyweek so they wouldnt be resistant to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. jesh, anymore confirmed kills?

smoke em if you've got em

3. Just two atm. My brother and I just sprayed them. My brother was being a little puss and doesnt want to drench them. Do we spray a little On the buds?

Would it hurt to buy that safer caterpillar killer and thuricide bonide to use different ones weekly?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #2864 RED BEARD, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    you can check %'s but BT is BT but i would get it inside the flowers that is where they feed inside the protective cocoon that you need to medicate with...isnt your BT organic if so tell your bro to chill and check out the people that are trying to help your guys grow and that their experience is invaluable to you... just treat your girls...If you had lice and your doc gave you a med. shampoo and told you it would get rid of them but your bro said just use reg shampoo in case you get a rash what would you do?
    And reread spark & big brasses posts please?

5. #2865 RED BEARD, Jul 28, 2014
    I'm not trying to be rude bro I just want stress to you before it gets any worse I've literally had to walk away from a trim before tears and leave my brother to do it my buds just crumbled in my hands bro...it killed me...

6. #2866 mrsilly, Jul 28, 2014
    Off to Vegas for the week. Going to work with my boss. Should be an interesting week. Going to miss my family and the girls. Good thing is I will not see them for a week, when I do they will be noticly more developed.

7. Thanks for your guys input.  I think i will stay home and let the Boss
    go and just order from the Tude 

8. Thinking you might have replied to the wrong post?

9. @[member="doc"] got my ui award letter in the mail today, what a relief... now to apply for cal fresh (thanks for that lil nugget) and with my constant lower back pain I'm finally gonna get it looked at and hopefully fixed I've done warehouse work for twelve years then I was a mover for ten more then plumbing my back never got taken care of and now I'm paying so we will see what happens...

10. Excellent! now that you've got UI you're also elgible for medical..get your med stuff lined up and use those Drs to  apply for state disability..also apply for social security disability at the same time..state disability is easier to get and can last till regular SSDI kicks in if it's granted..it may be a condition that you have to sign up for job search ( calworks?)..you don't have to search but if you're not signed up it can affect your benefits..tthe wher did you look for work on your UI form you can use email addresses..i got them off craigslist..lol!

11. Thanks and yes I have to reg. At caljobs online to setup resume...

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406578271.030214.jpg
    Strawberry Somethin' I'm really glad I bred this girl

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406578295.434487.jpg
    HAZ C
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406578315.066671.jpg
    HAZ C

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406578329.668244.jpg
    And HAZ C
    I think they will provide a good yield..
    How much do they stretch?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406578373.222465.jpg
    Skywalker growing into her new shoes nicely

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406578416.714242.jpg
    More gods gift in flower

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406578446.177915.jpg
    Larger Obama gone into flower
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406578470.146563.jpg

Skywalker g13s top left
    And right is platinum bubba and below b left of that is also platinum bubba
    Things growing in nicely :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. hey wave, the haz-c will probably get bushier as opposed to a bunch taller in flower...IMO the strawberry? Looks more sativa? If so it could double height in flower... but that's just my $.02!

14. The hazc will double in height and they will really put out because you opened up the center of the plants.

Yesssssss, im really hoping they havent begun the stretch already, i could go for double size  :wub:

Opened them up specifically after reading to do so on his site  :smoking:
    I'm so freakin' excited for the harvest!

16. These little haz c clones are at node 4-5 so they get topped to open the plnt early..Ozzy said to top them once early and then let them do their thing..they're destined for a narrow space so i need horizontal early growth no so much vertical..if allowed to do vertical they make one big cola not much branching
    cal mag added- hall pod 008.JPG

pollinated haz c longshot grove males chopped 015.JPG

haz c LST  cal mag added- hall pod 003.JPG

haz c scrog cal mag added- hall pod 001.JPG
    1st outdr haz c harvest harvest day 016.JPG
    i'm on my 3 rd wave of haz c for the summer..luv this strain...indoors or outdrs

17. #2878 RED BEARD, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    good to know doc as I had two beautiful clones of that dropped on my patio a couple weeks back mysteriously and they are doing good...

18. The first few new's I got out of my first organic tub o spuds gotta harvest should be good this year

Attached Files:

19. I was out all day yesterday hanging with a buddy of mine. i did not get to check out my plants until this morning. I went back to the one that originally was the first one that my brother and I saw with caterpillars. I found another one in which I noticed a top looking really dry and a change of color :/

What should I do yall!? I checked all my plants and havent found any more but I doubt it. I know there is more munching :/
    I have captain jacks dead bug, should I spray? I will update you all with pictures by tonight.