So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406227974.448623.jpg

All the drooping dried out plants have made a total recovery minus a couple sad leaves at the bottoms

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. #2762 RED BEARD, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    Having to play musical #7's under the pine tree today to find the SUNNY spots, this heat is f'ed...ooohh! My back...

smoke em if you've got em
    @[member="wave"] Me too bud...

3. Poor babies please don't call cps (clone protective services) I promise it won't happen again(sorry for the poor taste) just went through that with my ladies kid fuckin schools startin shit any ways back to what I was saying I'll trim the girls up and no more 100+ days outside for them they should be fine,right?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Great news doc, glad to hear and see things are going well now. It's good when things start going your way, especially like MrSilly said with them long periods of shitty situations.

SF your girls are looking great. I'm definitely cooking my own soil for my next runs. Honest can't wait til harvest. I'm recycling soil, and only buying a small amount of base mix maybe 3 or 6 cu ft. Copping a bunch of stuff slowly as it goes.

Brass good looking on sharing bad kitty's thread. She's got some nice recipes, I'm thinking about doing that steak one of these days.

Here's a little pano shot of the girls today. They're starting to have that nice smell to it. Damn I'm happy. Gave the ladies morbloom with everyone getting some calmag. Going to spray later today with spinosad. Saw a moth on the ground earlier crawling around. Probably spray neem all over the ground, dirt and pots.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406232516.990895.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406232536.457439.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406232547.940111.jpg

•• Chicago Original ••
    -CA Prop215 & SB420 compliant-

SparknOne's NorthCounty SD OD Organic Grow

SparkNOne's Tactically Required Knowledge

• Like Like x 2
  5. #2765 SitnSpin, Jul 24, 2014

Well Dr.

I lost my last hearing.  6 years ago I was evaluated by their psyc for about 10 minutes.  She said I was a very sad man that was having a hard day because my mom had died.  I have been seeing psyc since then, every 3-months and sometimes in between visits for emergency problems.  My doc says I'm nuts, Bi-polar, GAD, OCD and incapable of any form of work, because I can't keep a work schedule, high anxiety, uncontrollable violent responses to stupid people.  Regular doc said I have severe sleep apnea, HBP, High cholesterol, Diabetic on insulin, and being in such poor health that I can't even walk a 1/4 mile.

The judge's response was that my pysc's diagnosis was so far away from their pysc's diagnosis, my doc had to be lying and through out his report.  He said my sleep problems, HBP, Cholesterol, and diabetes are under control and a non-issue.  The lab results that he is talking about was Sleep Apnea bi-pap machine set on 17 over 23, way higher than any cpap machine will even go, report says patient can't tolerate treatment after 4 sleep studies.  HBP is right now 180/92.  Triglycerides are 2000, yup that is right, down from 3000 while taking crestor.  Diabetic meds are invokana, januvia, shot of lantus, and a shot humalog at every meal...  sugars hover around 222 - 325.  But I'm fit, ready for duty.  The job they felt I could do were putting shoes into boxes.  My hand to God, that is what they said.

So now I'm down to my last chance, my lawyer types up his arguments to the judges last verdict, and it goes before arbitration.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I now under stand your screen name lol hope it works out bro...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Is this a psychologist or psychiatric Dr? Would be helpful to get both to sign off. Can be easy to do esp if they work in the same office.

Your not nuts, lots of people have comorbid disorders. Like how ADHD and depression are common together. OCD also likes to have company.

I hope you get them to be reasonable.

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "Our Cup Runneth Over"

• Like Like x 1
  8. #2768 RED BEARD, Jul 24, 2014
    I've got a whole committee then lol I've got all of t AD's and depression and severe anxiety disorder hard to deal with being 6foot2 and claiming all of these issues the anxiety attacks are horrible would not wish one on my worst enemy... but have never sought financial help just find new ways to make ends meet maybe I stop getting fired every couple years and let the gov and all I've payed in start paying back...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Update from the north.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  10. you go sarge!

11. That's Good Shit Sgt707,,

2014 Harvest Is Going
    To Be One To Remember For Everyone..

Spaceman Charlie..

12. #2772 RED BEARD, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    F'ing 102 @ 4:37 in the afternoon in my now red neck of the woods...wtf mother nature?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Last year will be hard to live up to for me. Scaled things back a bit this. Wait till next season. It will be things that are dreamed of.

• Like Like x 4
    How do you do this? lol

I start early, get a ton of girls trying to flower n what not, i start later, and everythings only waist height... 

15. I usually plant 4/20 and run lights till 6/1.
    Did not want to do the light thing this year trying to keep them a bit smaller for my spot. Buying my own land next yeR where it will be large.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Seems very fitting to plant at 4/20. At that are you using clones or straight seedlings? A fuck speaking of buying land, in right there with you Sarge. Making waves for the next few years, hopefully everyone gets their piece of that American pie lol.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406257594.602679.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406257603.335946.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406257614.638706.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406257624.571405.jpg

Here's a little snap of the ladies. Just watered with plain h2O and sprayed them down with spinosad. Going to hit the flowering ladies up with some morbloom, kelp meal and some calmag tomorrow AM to keep up with these deficiencies. Everyone else just going to get some kelp meal. Have a goodnight SoCal. Peace

•• Chicago Original ••

• Like Like x 2
  17. Seeds and clones that get started in February.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dropping in to give an update. Waiting on the guy to pour the concrete now that the rest of the work is done. On the pool.
    Harvested the sour OG. Got 3.6 oz off the one plant. It's in the jars today, waiting on the final curing.

• Like Like x 3
  19. So they have about 1.5-2 months before they go outside, and get sup lighting til June. around how tall are they before you move em outside? Thanks for the answers Sgt. What you have is exactly what I want to be doing next year.

•• Chicago Original ••

20. #2780 BrassNwood, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Clones I go from the 1 inch wool cubes once they show good roots to the 3x3x3 square cups.. veg to about 12 inches in them then transplant to the 5x5x5.. more veg till 24 inches then it's outside the final transplant to a 12x12x12 or better hole in the ground.. 5 gal SIPs, 20 gal SIPs.. What ever is empty at that point usually..

That's just the sizes that I've found works out best in my veg box trays more then anything else..
    16 of the 3x3 fill a tray.. 9 of the 5x5s fill the same and it's all I can do to lift a just watered tray of 9 when shuffling in and out of the veg boxes

Tool clean up.. Denatured Alcohol.. Also says stove fuel on it..

[​IMG]
    Lowes has it in the paint department.. HD as well 15 bucks a gal.. It's a must when working with flowering plants and invaluable at harvest time.. Cleans hands, tools, glass and so much more.. LOL

• Like Like x 2