Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you first got high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kingkelly91, Dec 7, 2013.

1. I was 11. Summer going into 6th grade. Ive always been ahead of my years, lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

It was friend of my friend that mixed up the concoction. He charged double to his "buddies" because it was supposed to be such a wonderful experience but It sucked!

3. 15. Smoked a quad of dank shit between me and two other friends all blunts. I miss that ..

sent from my Glad air freshener using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

4. 13 with my cousin and his friend, haven't stopped smoking a day since.

5. #166 Bravelitltoaster, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    18 Only because my parents didn't share and I had to find my own. :p
    smoked out of a rolled up piece of aluminum for a day before I got a cheap glass pipe soon after

now I'm 10 years in-& where did the time go

6. #167 abrahamx, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    13 with a backyard doobie back in 84.

7. I've been around weed since I was like 11. I tried smoking a joint with this 16 year old when I was 11 and I never got high but I thought I was a boss.

I truly got high when i was 17. Went to my bros house. Picked up  a quarter of sour d and smoked it all in the bong. I was fucked up.

8. 17. Me and three of my homies had a class in high school that let us leave for 1.5hrs to do project research. They would buy a gram and smoke it all in GBs. I didn't partake the first few weeks, but when they offered it I hesitated but agreed. After hitting the 2liter, I remember looking at the window on his back porch, blinked a couple times, and then nothing was the same lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I was 13, Fourth of July with my older sister and her friend. I thought i was just going on a ride to the mountains to set off my fire crackers.Boy was i wrong :bongin:  :confused_2:

10. Freshman Year summer. Smoked a couple of times before that out of a can. But my first time actually high was in my friends dealers basement out of a steamroller on some Maui Wowie. I was all freaked out and shit falling into walls until my friends dealer gave me a spot on the couch and a bag of chips

11. #172 Spliff Shady, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    16 bunch of people were getting high at a Park near the movie theatre after we watched a movie so I took a couple hits but wasn't toking properly. Then I burned a j with my cuz while passing out fliers. I was soo high I was afraid to go up and down three steps lol.

12. Miss this thread bump

13. 13 maybe 14.. Out of a really good friends pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. .00000000000001 second old as I was proteins turning into a sperm,
    High on life

nah jk,
    14 In highschool after I had done extensive research.
    wish I would've known that what I got was straight from a dispensary in Cali, didn't even have to know what trainwreck smelled or tasted like until it smacked me on my ass.
    Man I love trainwreck :smoke:

15. I was 10 it was on my birthday didn't like it cause I didn't get high when I turned 12 I started smoking regularly and have been an addict to cannabis ever since :rolleyes:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :smoking:

16. 16 actually almost exactly two months after my 16th birthday on 420 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll

17. 14, joint in a paper gum wrapper.

18. Smoked "fake" when I was 11 or 12. Sixth grade. Then in 8th grade I smoked real bud for the first time at a friends. He had a bunch of us over and we walked out to the woods and smoked through a homemade gatorade bong. Didn't get high that night though. About a week later just me and my close friend smoked what we had left from that night out of another gatorade bong out in a woods. We then rode mopeds to go get food and boy was that a surprise! I've smoked out of so many gatorade bongs and popcans it's ridiculous. A $0.99 pack of papers is a lifesaver

19. When I was 12 with my brother (14 at the time) out of his pipe on Mothers Day we chilled in his room watching some movie with Lindsey Lohan in it and I fell asleep on his bed. But I didn't really feel it until my brother and his friend smoked me out and my sister drove us to Bob Evans and I was high as fuck ordering for myself what a mess! No one understood a word I said and I couldn't remember anything 2-3 minutes after I said it.