Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you first got high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kingkelly91, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Apparently I was a late bloomer - 21

2. #44 toker789, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    People usually have a hard time using periods around here..... You seem to have it figured out :)
    Also, shame on you. Ripping off someone's hard work is not cool. Although I understand you were young, we all do things we aren't proud of.

3. 21 or 22 i forget

4. [quote name="toker789" post="19128647" timestamp="1386562203"]People usually have a hard time using periods around here..... You seem to have it figured out :)Also, shame on you. Ripping off someone's hard work is not cool. Although I understand you were young, we all do things we aren't proud of.[/quote]Um who did i rip off? Also it is my phone that does the . Thing lolSent from my r800i from the intergalactic spacestation!

5. Were they your plants or a buddies? If so, My apologies for laying blame. Or I could have just read wrong.

6. Was 18 8-9 months ago at my girlfriends friends house with her. Her dad didn't care and we smoked in the basement.. Probably my most stress free anxiety free session and had the best tasting weed it was sour grape I think. Smoked out of a bowl

7. I was 11 when my step sister had some blonde hash. We went into the garage and she took out a pipe and packed up a bowl. I remember I was really scared, then when I hit the bowl all I wanted was more. After that I never stopped and I'm 48 now and still going strong!!!! :)

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. A long long time ago, at the age of 15, my friends and I smoked a bowl out of this metal pipe of our more experienced friend, but I was hitting it like a cigarette and wasn't feeling it, 3 hours later we tried again, this time I was hitting the shit out of it. a few minutes later, magic happened, now I can relate that first time to tripping balls, it was so crazy and fun and cartoon like. I wish smoking now gave me the same feeling! 

9. Damn and I thought I started young. First time during freshmen year. So 15, 16? Something like that

10. Smoked joints a couple of times but my first time actually getting high was when I was 16, smoked a homemade bong in my friend's shed

11. I smoked at 13. Dud it once in a while until I was 15 then by 16 I was a heavy smoker.

12. 17, not too long ago, didn't start till college. My roommate was a pot head and he smoked me up at a bench on campus. The first time I didn't get high, the second time I did. It was Blue Dream I believe, out of his glass bowl.

13. July 4th, 2008.
    I was 15 at the time.

14. They were.my.buddies they took.me to.the.spot.they was growinSent from my r800i from the intergalactic spacestation!

15. I was 20, that was 4 years ago. Remember it like it was yesterday, feels like it WAS yesterday. Where does the time go friends?

16. #59 Breath, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
    First time was when I was 20 .. My friend got a medical card and I wanted to try it, so I Bought a nug off some guy. I had no idea what strand. It was in a little bag with aliens on it. Rolled a blunt with it and smoked in my car hot boxed on accident I didn't know what that meant back then. Went back into my apartment and my friend text me to search stoner videos on YouTube and I sat there the rest of the night amazed. LOL🍄 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 🌿

17. I was 16. I think that's a very appropriate age.