Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you first got high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kingkelly91, Dec 7, 2013.

1. 14 years old at mcdonalds in town,
    Stoner friend is being funny and talking all sorts of nonsense so me and my best friend finally ask if we can buy a nickel bag.
    (Dealer worked at mcdonalds, imagine that)
    Anyway spent the night at my best friends house me and him looked up how to roll joints and we stayed up until 3 am and got on his roof and smoked for the first time.
    Got really high but didn't think I was high, just relaxed.
    Said we were gonna go make pancakes after we layed down for 10 minutes...we fell asleep

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Same as you pretty much, kingkelly. Twelve, smoking out of a Mello Yello can with my two best friends, at an old park near one of their houses. Which in retrospect, was a little too close to the city hall/police station for comfort :eek: such a fun time though....

3. yeah dude i didnt believe him at first either he stole a joint from his dad and he told me he had watched his dad do it and he just smoked it with a friend :confused: i dunno dude its crazy

4. 16 spliff with friends at a park after watchin a movie at the theater, but I didn't get high cuz there were like 30 people fighting for one joint. The next time I was with my cuz putting flyers In mailboxes and were were burning a spliff in the truck while driving from mailbox to mailbox. That time I got really high sometimes I'd have to go up to the door to drop off the flyer and I would be scared to come back down three stairs. That was about ten years ago. Now I'm pretty much a professional at smoking it hoping one day to be a pro at growing it and making oil n shyt.

5. I was 16, junior in high school, when I first sparked up. I was talking about smoking weed to a friend of mine, who's now my best friend. I finally decided to try some weed. So we skipped last period, and he rolled me a sick joint with some dank bud, and we were out. I didn't get a chance to smoke it until at least a month later, when my fams went out to a little trip for the day. So I went into my garage since it was winter, sat down in a chair, and sparked up. After a few minutes, nothing was happening, and I was about to get mad, but then it slowly crept up on me. The next thing I know, I'm having the time of my life, haha. After that, I started smoking maybe once or twice a month. The same friend would roll a joint for me since I couldn't roll. But since around 3-4 months ago, I started smoking at least every weekend with a vape pen and now a bowl. And I can roll pretty nice now.

It was until a couple months into smoking that I discovered the wonders of listening to music while high. My favorite song being "So High" by Doja Cat, and the remix of it done by Kodak to Graph.

6. 15 :smoking: under my friends deck with about 10 other people with a small little glass bowl

7. 13

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

8. Ope looks like I already answered, lol. Darn memory.

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

9. I was 15 and there were outside seatings of this bar I was chilling at.. Couple of friends rolled and sparked one up and I used to always be hesitant but that day I said fuck it.. My goodness, one of the best highs I've had. Well, had a lot of good highs so it's w.e but man.. that high lasted like 3 hours and everything was just so funny and chill ~ good time.. Probably why I like weed. First high was amazing lol

10. #250 Infinite Experience, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    I was 13 and it was insane. I stupidly smoked two bowls out of an apple, I didn't know what strong weed was like at the time obviously, but I assure you this was some strong weed looking back at it now. I was sitting down in a chair and I can remember going into this state where I would be sleeping, and then all of a sudden it was like I woke up again, and again... And I kept on having these abstract thoughts about everything. It was trippy as hell to say the least.

11. It was 8th grade. I was home alone for the night so my buddy came over. We were playing Rouge Squadron for N64 and watching classic Star Trek. He was acting kinda weird with his backpack, he brought over some games and stuff so he was in and out of it. Well turns out he brought weed and was nervous because he didn't know if I would try it. I said hell yeah, and I watched him make a pipe out of a Coke can with a thumb tack. We smoked like 2 bowls, looking back it was poorly trimmed, outdoor weed for sure, but it got me high. We chilled and watched Star Trek and laughed it was great.

12. 7 years old. Now being a parent, it frightens me to think  about the young age I started stuff like that :0(

13. Congrats I'm not 100 percent sure but I think your the youngest so far

14. lol why you so cute tho

15. it's funny how it's a competition to see who smoked at the youngest age. That's not a good thing. But when you're a new smoker you want to claim as many years under your belt as you can I suppose..

16. Fourteen, joint:)

17. 15 a bigass spliff if I remember man that was fun  :smoking:

18. 12. I ended up getting too baked and not enjoying it, what a shame. 

19. Last day of the semester after exams of my freshman year. A couple seniors picked me up from school and one handed me a plastic pen pipe hahaha