First grow, ensuring I have everything I need help is appreciated.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by emptytester, Dec 6, 2013.

1. [quote name="emptytester" post="19115498" timestamp="1386381088"]Little bit concerned now about the ones I have just bought seeing as they don't specify a brand on the listing [/quote]Sorry I was a little slow on my response. Can you return them still?

2. [quote name="dawill1967" post="19115581" timestamp="1386382055"]Sorry I was a little slow on my response. Can you return them still?[/quote]Not sure, paid via paypal echeque today it might bounce back, i can always request for the kit in general to be stopped, is this my best bet?

3. I hope you get everything worked out ,Can't Wait to see your setup up&running keep me posted ,i want to come along on this journey

4. I'm not sure about your specific situation, but if you can, make sure they're going to work for you or send them back.  I'd just refuse them and get my money back.  LEDs have a wide range of capacity.  I'd hazard to guess that most of the failed LED grows were from some of the LED Christmas lights they're selling as grow lights.

5. [quote name="dawill1967" post="19117644" timestamp="1386414735"]I'm not sure about your specific situation, but if you can, make sure they're going to work for you or send them back. I'd just refuse them and get my money back. LEDs have a wide range of capacity. I'd hazard to guess that most of the failed LED grows were from some of the LED Christmas lights they're selling as grow lights.[/quote]Contacted the merchant before and it's all good he is going to refund me the difference but still getting my carbon filter off him, any suggestions for all the equipment that i needed that was in that tent? Lights, tent exc

6. Buying individually or in a kit is pretty much the same thing.  Just find the individual pieces on Amazon or eBay.  As far as a light, here's a good site to look at some reviews, but you'll have to make up your mind how much you want to spend. http://ledgrowlightsreview.org/category/led-grow-lights/

Not sure if the reviews are up to date, but they're good for what they were and they helped me a lot.

7. i emailed the seller on ebay and he said the leds are theses

plain white carton with no brand name on the item; my supplier is local Australian company, and we will have 12 mth warranty on them.
    All plug is AUS plug top
    - hollandhydroponics

8. Do you have an HTG Supply store in your area?  I generally find that it's worth the drive.

9. Mmh, that's why i'm unsure of buying from this guy, prefer to know the lights im getting are a brand other members have used before and are good for growing

I do, but i'd rather order everything online i have already had a look at the closest one and they don't offer the variety like the internet does ( Obviously ) 

10. Still need suggestions for tents and lights, any help is much appreciated