Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake N Bake rituals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420express, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Wake up, bong ready with a fat bowl of dank. Then i milk it as hard as humanly possible, still half asleep and let my cat have the residuals lol. If its a lazy day i pretty much repeat that process all day hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. what a party animal!!!

3. I love bacon!!!

4. Mumble something remarkably obscene at my friends for waking me up, (I never wake and bake alone) apologize when I see they're holding a bong in front of my sleeping face, and hit it. Waked and baked.

5. When I do wake and bake.. I usually get up.. Make a dank breakfast.. Go outside and smoke a bowl while its cooking then go inside grub out then go back to bed then wake up again and repeat lol

6. If it's a wake and bake day I like to roll up a quality joint and walk around my neighborhood at dawn and see if I can smoke through the whole thing.

7. #167 KuroWeed, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014
    I wake up, look to my right, pick up my bong, and take a rip, then i go upstairs and get some cereal, then i shower, and then i roll a joint, then i go to the park and smoke it. (Nobody ever goes to it for some reason)

Same here. If I go to bed between 10 and 12 (normal for me) I can usually expect to be up at least twice between then and 6. Sometimes if I can't fall back asleep and it's still 3am I'll get up, put on some appropriate outdoor attire for the time of year, stumble my oxy'd up ass downstairs into the garage to pack up the old bubbler, smoke said bubbler, clean up my mess, grab a little something to sip on, then turn Pandora on a sleep timer for an hour or so until I fade off into my body's sorry excuse for sleep. If I get up in the middle of the night sick to my stomach I always smoke to help settle everything either before or after mounting the porcelain throne. Herb is magical for stomach pains, especially this Sour D I've had the past couple weeks.

When I'm actually ready to get up and start the day, I usually go downstairs and watch the news with my old man and pack up the bub again. Sometimes he smokes in the morning with me, but his lungs are pretty torn up from smoking cigarettes for the past 40 years so he usually will only take a few hits if any. When my ceiling fan in my room worked I used to just wake up and smoke right in bed since I can open the window without having to get up, however the smell lingers too much without that. In the warmer months I like to go out on my deck and overlook my property and the fields behind my house. The coolest thing is the sun rises over the field and the deck is perfectly angled to get a great view. Living in the country is awesome!

9. Wake up feeling refresh from last night sesh. put on some sock, a sweater and sweatpants. Smoke the roach i left in the roof. go to my bedroom to watch Netflix 

10. Get some coffee going first. Then go outside time a bowl to Pink Floyd's Marooned song. Get usually a sativa. Not much of a Indica high fan. But that's just my opinion you know :/

11. Get out of bed. Feed the dog. Make coffee. Spark up after first sip of coffee. Get bedroom ready for chill time by making the bed, getting out the guitar and a notebook, starting up the computer. Read Google News while I finish toking. Play guitar, write lyrics, or draw comics for an hour or so until I start dealing with the world outside of my bedroom. :bongin:

12. Clean bong. Fill bong. Hit bong.

13. Throw on some sweats, sweatshirt, moccasins, and my glasses. Roll a fat jay and sit on the roof outside my window and enjoy the time. Go back in my room and take 20 minutes trying to put my screen back in my window. Go downstairs n make a weird breakfast usually pop tarts with cheese and turn on comedy central. Chill for awhile smoke again and leave for work.

14. Wake up
    Brush teeth
    Snappers / dabs / fat session
    Shower
    Dress
    Dab
    Leave

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. wake up, get coffee started, put on music, do 15~20 minutes strength training, shower, get half-dressed, take a nice big hit from my bong, have breakfast... smoke a joint before noon.

16. Wake up, spark bowl, finish it and lay in bed feeling like an under the influence commercial.

17. I like to pack the bowl mostly with cig tobacco then sprinkle weed on top.

That numb head high is so fucking good. It makes me sick but once that's gone I'm left with a dope high. Just dig it.
    Has to be from a bong.

Flo64

18. wake up, smoke some weed and then go back to sleep!

19. Take a bong rip and pack Raw cones, 2 to be exact...one for a sesh and another for a later sesh. I guess you can say i like to be prepared..

20. I roll over in bed, turn a show on or youtube, grab my bowl out of my night table and pack it