Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake N Bake rituals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420express, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Wake up continue smoking bowl from previous night then start my day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Wake up
    Get dressed
    Smoke a few bowls in my car
    Drive to the lake and smoke a few bowls while fishing  :smoke:

3. #143 lostinlife, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    Wake up, shower, eat, and get ready for class. Load a few hits in the chillum. Smoke on the walk to class. Suddenly understand chemistry.

Edit: my first class is chem and I am terrible at it.

4. Wake up, throw on my baja if its chilly out, grab my bowl and herb, and go out on the porch and smoke a few.

Then I usually start thinking about shit too much and end up having existential crises. Haha. :smoking:

5. I don't wake up. My life is already a dream 

6. Dab;dont panic lol

7. "Dont panic"
    Oh I said it already

8. Stretch, take a piss, and go lay back down, then wake up an hour later, and then yell "SON OF A BITCH!".

9. First thing when I wake up, walk towards my desk put on my PC, while waiting roll a doobie ^^ Gets some tunes on, smoke first spliff. Proceed to make coffee, then drink coffee and smoke J n2 on balcony. Go back to bed and pass out  :smoking: . Wake up with a caffeine buzz from the coffee I had before sleeping, and your set for the day  :metal:

10. Take morning leak

Make coffee

Feed the pets

Smoke a bowl

Drink coffee

Watch Netflix

11. #151 tokenconure, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    I usually wake up around 5, piss, put on some tea, grab my bunny or my bird, get my kit out, select a piece(usually a bubbler, sometimes a joint) grind up some herb while enjoying my super fluffy bunny(Feels so amazing while baked) or my cute playful bird(Which is so trippy), smoke a couple bowls while sipping on hot tea. My ritual is anytime I smoke a bowl by myself or two with a friend is to lay back and pet my bunny or bird while listening to some 2pac or biggie. If its cold outside I love to go outside and enjoy the air because I love the cold.

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

12. First I wake and then I bake!

13. Waking up rolling a nice fat blunt, getting a fresh cup of some Oj, some good tunes (usually kid cudi) and go into the fresh outdoors and embrace nature while chiefing my blunt 😄

14. #154 Wonton Soup 44, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    Wake up at 530 for work Smoke a bone, than my Lady makes me breakfast, and you guys can guess the rest ;) lol. Than I'm out the door at 630 ish. I also have a State job. Benfits up the rear it's rad.

15. I usually try and remember to pack a bowl before i go to sleep but since im smoking at night its tough

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. My wake and make schedule actually starts the night before, b/c I always preroll for the next morning.
    If it's a school day (which is the only time my wake n bake really has a schedule) then I get to school, and since my school's literally inside of a huge park, I either walk on trails or go to this spot just a few minutes from the school building and smoke my j!

I don't think I ever need to go into why wake n baking in nature is perfect  :smoke:

17. I wake up at 6 am for work everyday. As I finally stumble out of bed I turn the enail on on my way to the bathroom. I take my morning dump/piss and then step out of the bathroom for my first dab. I get ready for work and walk my dog followed by 1 more dab before I walk out the door

18. Roll a fattie before bed. Wake up the next day and immediatly smoke the joint. Get coffee, and hit the bubbler. Then I inevitably get caught up in something and forget what I was even supposed to do that day. 

19. I make a green tea, mosey down to the war room, grab my selection for the am, grab my vape, turn on national news, & kiss the sky...

then, beast mode

20. #160 MetalDrummer, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    Well, shit.

It's 7:00 AM. I'm tired and grumpy as a motherfuck. Excuse my language. I don't like to smoke in my house, so I get out of bed, go into the garage, and smoke a nice bowl while listening to some good music with my bearded dragon. (Incubus, 311 are great morning bands.) Bring on the good vibes.

BTW, coffee is a must to go with the first bowl of the day.

Waking and baking has a nice calming effect on my whole day. Anyone else agree?

Hi(GH)