Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake N Bake rituals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420express, Dec 6, 2013.

1. I wake up lean over the side of my bed and hit the bong and pull the covers over me and just chill nice warm and cozy.

2. i'm a big football(european) fan, and the EPL matches are usually on pretty early here on the east coast, so every match day i used to toke before the game. i bought a piece with my team's colors(red and white for arsenal) and named it Gunner, i would use it every match day and only that piece. sometimes i'd smoke at half time too, in my head i used to call it "hits at halftime" like some sort of sports show lol 

3. i'll either smoke a bowl or a blunt to start the day off right... lately it's been my baby cos i just cleaned her out. tastes so amazing... then i'll chill on the comp for a while until i feel awake then i start to text and call and make plans for the day... then i smoke more. lol

4. Normally my mum will bring up a cuppa tea. (yes I live with my mum but she's chill as fuck, and the recession yanoe) then I'd spark up a spliff that I made the night before and grab a cake for breakfast, been a while since that happened though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I usually just wake up and head to my man cave where an assortment of glass and marijuana strains accompanied by some dank ass concentrates await me. Then i usually turn on the gaming machine that is the ps4 and start to play, but not before i shit and take bong rips.

6. Usually I pack my bong right before going to sleep. 
    Now that I have some tinctures, I take two drops under the tongue right after the bong rip.

7. i usually wake up, pack a bowl and get a cup of coffee. then i take all my shit outside and chill in the backyard with my dog smokin my bowl and enjoying my coffee. pretty chill way to start the day if you ask me :bongin:

8. Oj has been a long time favorite of mine when accompanied with a nice morning bowl. Or anytime bowl for that matter.

9. #109 indian_stoner, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
    I like to pre-roll a nice big king size joint and save it on my bedside table next to my lighter in a bag. a true wake and bake. 

however, my favorite wake and bake ritual: my freshman year in college my roommate/best friend would come into my room with a bowl packed from the bong we split together and would wake me up with a big fat bowl with kief on it. we did this to each other all the time. the second best way to wake up besides waking up to a bj haha.
    [​IMG]

10. Wake up. Invite my toke buddy over , (if he isn't already there of course)
    Go to the garage , grab the bong, load that bitch a couple times and get blitzed.
    We usually leftovers from the night before. Like pizza, take out Chinese or Mexican food, sometimes eat tortilla chips with white cheese. Or lays with beer cheese.
    Then flip on the ps3 and let my bud play GTA and laugh my ass off when he dies. (Idk I find that funny as hell when I'm stoned)

11. I normally get ready before my morning smoke, so it isnt a "true" wake and bake. I usually smoke after i am ready while I am preparing food, waiting for the bus (Parking fee's on campus are just ridiculous)

12. I wake up, like a champ (of course) and immediately go towards my bongs. Pack them all, and 2 grams later I'm out on my day ( thankfully grad school :eek:). I sometimes stare at my art

13. #113 Solarhits, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    Most of the time I just get a drink, pack a cone, light and smoke it. I blow it out the window or just use a sploof if im feeling lazy. I get to smoke in the comfort of my own bedroom, but I cant make it smell like weed. Anyway, when i've smoked enough cones and i'm high enough I usually just jump on youtube or play dark souls, check my baby seedlings occasionally, thats pretty much it though. Not the most exciting way to wake and bake, I know, thats the routine though! What can I say, it keeps me entertained.

14. Wake up, grab a Gatorade, hit up a friend to come over, roll a few joints, sit outside & rip a bong, grab breakfast, then prob spend the rest of the day hanging with the wake n bake buddy, and have a few j's to spend already prepared.

15. Well if it's a school day ill smoke in the shower or bring my pipe to my bus stop (I'm alone there and it's always dark that early) and smoke then hide all my stuff in the woods and get on the bus , but if it's a weekend or summer ill wake up , turn on the coffee pot , get all my stuff out and smoke in my room then get coffee and watch TV till I feel like going to skate :D

Stay Lifted~

16. My girlfriend wakes me up we shower we sit on the couch with grub smoke a bong pack each eat and just watch sponge bob for a hour with cereal curls up together like little kids it's great

-=The Masyiah of Ganja=-

17. i usually piss or shit, maybe both, and then i make coffee. then i go to my room and grind my weed, pack it, take it, look at my pets for a couple minutes and then go on the internet

18. I open my eyes and think "wow back to reality and my endless train of thoughts." Then I scratch my penis as I collect my utensils from my bedroom stashspot. Head to the bathroom, take a piss, then proceed to spark up like 3 full hits from my one hitter 'gargamel'. Then I put on some classic Sade or Erykah Badu and start my day.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #119 MochaBearBlazed, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    After i wake up and lay there for a while i go to my desk, find a good wake up song and pack my bong. usually chill for an hour or so, smoke 2-3 bowls while listening to music or watching a youtuber. then i either go to work or start up steam and play whatever it is im into. that or i just smoke and browse GC while listening to an album or two. 

20. I wish I had your life but I don't know how to grow :/ it must be great growing your own kaya

Remember me? The one you stole your idea from.