Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake N Bake rituals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420express, Dec 6, 2013.

1. I slept over at my best friends house on his couch. He woke up at 8am packed the bong and I was sleeping and heard a bubbling noise from a bong, I woke up( with my eyes squinting) saying "what is tht?" I see him hitting the bong, and then he blows smoke on me and hands me the bong, I'm still like half-asleep and I crunch over so the bong won't spill over and I take a hit outa the bong and my friend starts sying "yessss! My nigga! That's the definition of wake and bake" lmao it was awesome though and then I woke up more after the hit and we just started to smoke that whole day lol

2. #82 SkunkyJ, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    sometimes i dont even wake when i bake :D  :bongin:

3. #83 roobz, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014

Me too, I love ned! but don't have the volcano going.  Been having problems finding things to put in one anyway.  You in FL?  Ever check out Drew Garabo at noon?  Good time for another sesh.

4. Never listened but he does come on in my area. Billy Madison sucks so I always end up turning it off after bubba haha..

5. Wake up, go outside in my pajamas meet my buddy smoke that morning bowl then go on with what we are doing for the day. 

6. I like to wake up still slightly stoned from all the dabs the night before, so I get out of bed and clean da bong for probably four minutes then get her filled with filtered water and ice and bring the setup back into my room and I begin to grind some nug. Usually by the time a bowl ortwo has been smoked ill have atleast one usually two or three friends come over to enjoy the ritual with meh. They often have the timing just right to come right after the bong gets the first clean of the day. Also, I looove the song sun is shining by bob marley so every nice day outside I throw on that song during the first blaze sesh :smoking:

7. I head down to the living room, open all the windows, pack the bong and smoke up. I usually go for a hike afterwards and enjoy nature.

Ya Billy Madison does suck, i turn it off for those 2 hours too.  But, give Drew Garabo a try.  He's pretty funny for a afternoon guy.  All are no comparison to Howard, but I'm not payng for Sirius.

9. Fuckin awesome.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. thanks dude! It was really fun and hilarious! I'm telling you that you should try to wake up where your half asleep and when you don't wana get up, get up and get a piece and start sparking it's the best feeling haha

11. I gotta find some buddies willing to get up earlier than me, and be avid enough to straight spark soon as they get up. xD

12. haha do it bruddah! My best friend also told me that he tried doing that with everyone and no one would wake up. Cause this kid gets up mad early all the time and usually we all sleep In till about 12pm. So that's why he was also mad excited and proud that I woke up since I was the only one hahaha

13. I get up, take a piss, pour a cup of coffee, load the bong and enjoy the sunrise.

14. Early bird gets the worm. ;)

15. I wake and vape two bowls and im ready for a beer ,,four or five mild spliffs (more for taste realy i never smoke fags) and beers later i,m ready for coffee, a nice fresh coffee with the the wife (she makes great coffee) and i,m ready to tend to my horticultural adventures       When i,m on tour microvaved donner spliffs and Special Brew from the night before ,Dont vape on tour and the Acountants to mean for Coffee     thats me for me    

16. Get up chuck my trackies and my smoking hoodie on grab my billy have a few bowls while listening to some tunes

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I wake up and get dressed, then I walk outside and chill on the porch for a bit till I see the bus pass my house, after he passes I have just enough time to torch through two bowls real quick put my shit up walk back out side and then the bus will pull up to pick me up XD school is always better stoned

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Gotta play kush and oj that entire album is just wake and bake songs that's why it's called kush and oj because every respectable stoner should wake up every mouring to a nice plate of kush and a glass of that that sunshine colored liquid gold that they call orange juice. Haha I'm so high

I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

19. Thats why I had to do this. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399544633.525963.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Wake first then a good baking swiftly follows