Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake N Bake rituals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420express, Dec 6, 2013.

1. I wait for my girls dad to leave for work. Wait about 15 min and in that time load up my spoon and bong. I toke out the pipe till it gets whitish then a bong to the face and skyrim gets booted up and me n my girl play for hours. I'm usually done smoking for a few hours after

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. i only wake n bake on weekends but when i do, my ritual is normally like this:
    - smoke j out window
    - zone out to music
    - play xbox
    - whack it
    - more xbox

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It is rather simple...I keep my glass right next to my bed. I simply roll over and just take a couple hits out of the glass. Nothing beats the wake and bake...makes waking up not such a bad idea.

The best though is waking up next to your chick, boning, rolling up a joint to smoke after, and then bone again.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. a long time ago, like 20 years or so, my friends and I use to wake up early on a Saturday morning, fire up, and watch Bugs Bunny cartoons. We called our ritual Bugs and Drugs.

5. Before work I like to wake up early, get some coffee and watch some news or something else on the computer, and vaporize about .3g of a nice Sativa or uplifting hybrid. It's such a comfortable way to start the day when done right. I feel nice, calm and floaty, yet clear-headed with an invisible pillow around my neck and head. On days like today when there is no work, I like to wait a while before I begin because I can tend to overdo it when I've nothing else important to do... speaking of which, I think it's about the time for my first taste. I've got a very nice example of some Animal Cookies. Yum! To the vaporizer I go.

6. Bugs Bunny makes me happy. That was my favorite on Saturdays. That was long before my introduction to cannabis, though. I'm gonna have to do this! Thanks for reminding me. 

7. I only wake and bake when I don't have anything to do until the afternoon, but it usually goes like this.

Wake Up - Alarm clock playing trance music
    Take battery out of charger and vape around .1g MFLB bowl in bed with windows open.
    Get out of bed, drink juice, eat cereal.
    Bring vape onto couch on the back yard deck and vape around .1g. Or vape on living room couch inside if too cold.
    Cook eggs and toast, eat.
    Play a couple games on xbox (usually CoD).
    Shower and steam-hotbox the bathroom while vaping another .1g.
    Turn off music.
    Go about day, usually going on a walk/hike outside or rock climbing at the gym or something.

8. I always vape to start the day and then move on to bigger glass pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #69 Stride420, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    Wake and bake everyday. I need a new bong though I gifted mine with my ashcatcher to my brother. But usually wake up take a quick couple hits and get ready if I need to. If not smoke more and chill till I need to go.
    That's what I started to do recently too.

10. Get up, smoke a few hits to kill morning nausea (due to diabetes meds). Get coffee...drink coffee and smoke while watching Good Morning America. It's the only way I'll wake up, if I know I can wake and bake. Otherwise I'll just go back to sleep. I'm just the Anti-Morning Person.

11. #71 cannabisdayzzzd, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
    Wake up, coffee, volcano, listen to bubba the love sponge lol.

12. If it's a nice day (cool summer morning type shit I'm talking here) then I love to:

Wake up
    Brush teeth (vital, can't have nasty morning breath ruining the taste of my herb)
    Go downstairs into basement, grab rig/spoon from stash spot
    Grab and grind herb
    Take tools upstairs and go outside onto the porch (I live in a cul de sac with houses on only 1 side of the street, the other side is a big marsh)
    Pack bowl/pick dab (and heat nail)
    Put on some music from my Soundcloud and let it jam
    Smoke/take a dab
    Sit and enjoy the warm weather, green grass (in both my yard and bowl), listen to my music and just have a good time!

Wake up, fall out of bed
    Drag a comb across my head
    Find my way downstairs and drink a cup
    And looking up I notice that im late (*puff puff puff*)
    Find my coat and grab my hat
    Make the bus in seconds flat
    Find my way upstairs and have a smoke
    And somebody spoke and I went into a dream.................

14. Take a few hits out of my bowl, grab a beer, take a shower, blast some music, and make something tasty for breakfast  :smoking:

15. #75 iVapeTooMuch, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    I'm on probation now so I don't have any wake and bake rituals 😔
    In the past, if I had something important to do during the day, I would wake up early, brew some coffee, put on some relaxing music, then vape away through my MFLB with a PA and WPA.
    If I didn't have anything important to do, I would either do that or take a few bong snaps/dabs to the dome.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

16. Wake up
    Go out to my car
    Roll a blunt if not that roll a few joints
    Cruise the hood/hit the freeway
    Go back to the crib

17. Wake up

Fall back asleep

Wake back up

Turn on my vape

Vape

Go to school

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. #78 URATowel, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    days off i wake up, walk/feed dog, smoke while making breakfast :hippie:

sometimes i smoke during my dog's walk at the park, got a nice park close by

19. I Wake up usually around the time the sun is starting to rise, and I go in my car and drive throughout the residential area I live. The roads are long and have homes on both side and usually nobody is even outside yet, and I just take hits off my incredibowl while enjoying the scenery of the neighborhood.

20. My Wake 'n' Bake Routine
    1. Wake up\t
    2. Smoke a fat cone\t
    3. Go back to sleep \t
    4. Wake up again\t
    5. Makes some chai tea/coffee\t
    6. Smoke up some more \t
    7. Sit on the couch in my PJ's until 4 in the afternoon\t
    8. Realize I've done nothing that day \t
    9. Then finally get dressed and go out