Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake N Bake rituals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420express, Dec 6, 2013.

1. I vaguely remember a Christmas movie a couple years ago.

2. Usually jump out of bed and immediately hit the bowl I packed the night before. Then I eat breakfast.

3. I wake up from nausea and immediately turn my pre packed vape on. Smoke the bowl to pass the nausea and drink breakfast. Then I continue smoking all day long to keep the nausea and chronic pain at bay.

4. [quote name="frr" post="19135621" timestamp="1386657613"]Wake up at 3. Grab my bong bud and cat.Sit down near my window. Play some pandora.My cat sits in my lap next to my bong. If he jumps up on the ledge of the window I blow it in his face (that's his way of telling me he wants some) if he doesn't I just smoke to myself. After a good 2-3 bowls. I go lay down and he jumps on my bed and snuggles into my arm. We pass out but he litteraly sleeps until like 3-4 pm. Never force your cat to get high though.[/quote]Fuck yeah. When I wake and bake. I wake up shower grab my cat turn on some tunes (pandora and you tube). open the window and set up shop at my table. My cat lives to smell the nuggets and passes out on my bed. He will climb under the covers whenever he's tired. A couple days ago I got ready for my night bowl grabbed my kitty (portable heating pad haha) and laid in bed. Ground up the nuggets, emptied it on a sheet of paper. My kitty came up for his usual bud sniff. And for the 2nd time ever he straight up tried to jack me with the pimp hand. He dragged like .5 on my bed haha

5. Waking n baking has been a daily routine for me for about a year now. First thing i do when i wake up is go to the bathroom with my bong, I then brush my teeth and then clean my bong and put some new water in it. Then pack a bowl and brew a cup of tea. Toke a few bowls and then im set for a few hours. Then i medicate again at lunch :) 

6. [quote name="blissdreamer" post="19136588" timestamp="1386684967"]sounds sexy as hell[/quote]I get no complaints from the hubby. 😏Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.

7. Well I always prepare to wake up sick so I leave my Atmos pre-packed with oil in my nightstand.  If I wake up alright I usually walk around the apartment a little to get the blood flowing and my stomach working, open the blinds, clean up any clutter, then take a dab.

8. I wouldn't complain either because you know what would go down as soon I'm awake......

9. Usually I wake up ,bring my stoner kit next to my bed,smoke at least 3 bowls depending on my tolerance,Play some tunes from my laptop or i-pad or phone and smoke away then go on grasscity,check whats NEW.then continue my day 

10. Wake up, grab a J or blunt, depending on the mood, grab a drink, make some cereal, then finally watch Netflix with my dogs.

11. Wake up, make my kid some food, go out to my broke down bmw parts car and sit in it and take bong rips. Then I get on my pc and build/tinker on whatever game I'm developing with unity4.Sent from my Tardis.

12. i have 2 presets 

preset 1(lazy shit): crawl from my bed to my desk and finish the bowl from the night before 

preset 2(fancy shit): I wake up, go down stairs throw something in the oven and then go pack a bowl or 2. by the time im fried my food is ready and i can enjoy it and some civ 5 with my orange juice. 

13. I always roll up a joint the night before and throw it back in my jar (I like to think its kind of like marinating it in the bud) and grab it first thing im the morning. Always start the day with a JaySent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Put on the PJs, grab the bong, hit the living room and play GTA: San Andreas in god mode with all weapons for an hour then go for a walk, come home and eat like a pig, stick my finger down my throat to throw up, dress the dog funny then insult him, fill the bathtub with Jell-O and fuck it, have a cup of tea, ride my bike around with no seat, and then make bacon.

15. I usually have a few joints rolled on my bedside table, and when I wake up I just reach over and light one up, watch some tv while I smoke, then I go and make breakfast, make some coffee, come back in my room, sit on my bed and light another joint, drink my coffee, eat my breakfast and start my day. It's great

16. Typically it goes like this. I wake up go to my closet a grab a mason jar full of dank, go downstairs in the basement and sit in the comfy outdoor chairs that we bring in for the winter and pack my bong and have at it. I than go upstairs make some breakfast than pack a portable smoking tool (usually my one hitter or chillum) and head out to work.

17. [quote name="houseboy" post="19403203" timestamp="1390638193"]Put on the PJs, grab the bong, hit the living room and play GTA: San Andreas in god mode with all weapons for an hour then go for a walk, come home and eat like a pig, stick my finger down my throat to throw up, dress the dog funny then insult him, fill the bathtub with Jell-O and fuck it, have a cup of tea, ride my bike around with no seat, and then make bacon.[/quote]That escalated quickly....Sounds like one content ass mother fucker though....Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Nothing I'd be interested in, I'm sure.

19. Wake up and turn on my Vaporizer on so it can heat up and then i take a shower. Once i'm done showering, head back to the room and elbow pack the bowl while i get my clothes on, then proceed to get baked like bread until i'm fucking toasted. Then i eat a bagel and drink some oj(pack another bowl if i have time) then head off to work. 

20. Take a shit if needed go downstairs get a drink and smoke out my window to the view of the lake and the sidewalk in which peaceful people walk, at night the drink will be tea or ill be in my backyard :)