Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake N Bake rituals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420express, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Wake up wake up! Get ready for work, pack a Super Bowl(bowl with lots of bho) then I spark it on my way to work.BHOms away!

2. I like to have a hot cup of coffee or tea in the morning with a good ol spoon

3. lol i just did this. Usually i wake up take a drink of water then look for my pipe in my bed lol then finish the bowl n watch tv for a couple hours

4. Wake up, have a big shit, put the jug on, chop up during, make a cup of tea, head out to shed, proceed to have bongs, come inside and stare mesmerised at plants for a few minutes, repeat several times then put some music on and go get something to eat. I don't have work again until Monday because my boss nearly fired me over being high at work. Problem is Ive never come to work high, he just knew about an incident at school somehow, regarding marijuana, and has since tried to be the all perceptive stoner sensor, when if he really knew what I'm like stoned there wouldn't be any doubt in his mind. Damn prejudice.

5. I brew my self a cup of green tea and load my self a .5g bowl in a small pipe, but then again I don't wake 'n' bake often.

6. Sit up in bed. Reach to my desk. Grab bowl. Grab weed. Grind up weed. Load weed. Smoke weed. Repeat once more. Get up. Smoke a cigarette outside. Take a shower. Sex. More weed. More sex if I was good the day before.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [qu ote name="zezecha" post="19127482" timestamp="1386551726"]Wake up, pack 2 or so bowls, get my bong all watered & iced up. Get hella faded, then drift off into the next galaxy while watching a classic stoner movie. :DMust've watched Harold & Kumar's 3 movies atleast 5 times by now xD, never gets old :p[/quote]Harold and kumar have 3 movies?!? I've only seen White Castle and Guantanamo bay, what's the third?

8. Vaping works best for me in the morning, followed by buttery toast with blackberry jam. And video games before work

9. On saturday nights when I get home from a drinking session I always try to remember to roll a couple of jays for the hangover mornings. Wake up hungover to some half assed rolled joint then smoke. 

10. #30 Pot4fun, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    smoke a nice joint while watching some tv munching on CocoaPuffs

11. If you're a chick, that is hot. If you're a guy, well, you know, forget what I just said....

12. Wake up at 4, roll a blunt and smoke it, take a shower and eat breakfast then go to work😊

13. Whenever I plan to wake n bake I always pack a fat bowl the night before, then hit it as soon as I get out of bed

14. wake up, brush my teeth, put on gym shorts, bud brother picks me up, we go to our hotboxing spot, pull out 2 pre-rolled blunts, smoke, then either go to work if i have it that day or go back home and pass out listening to wiz.

15. Wake up smoke a cigarette while I poop then roll a blunt an play tiger woods golf lol

16. Brush teeth. Shower. Get dressed. Make breakfast. Roll blunt. Wake ol' lady up with chronic smoke and grapefruit juice.

;)

17. I don't wake and bake nearly as much the last couple years. I used to do it ritually though. I would always pre load a bowl or have a rolled joint waiting, I'd take that first hit before my eyes adjusted or would even get up to piss. At some point I just stopped, don't really know why. I actually don't smoke for a few hours after I am up anymore. 

These days my 9m old is my alarm so I'm getting my wake-n-snuggle on instead.  :D 

18. Either a blunt or bong maybe even a pipe.

19. And it's usually after a showering and breakfast.

20. Wake up, turn on and load up vape, turn on coffee maker, put in contacts, fix coffee, drink coffee while vaping and reading grasscity forums, go for jog, come back home and turn on vape, take shower, eat breakfast, vape while getting dressed for work, finish getting ready and go to work.

Haven't smoked in 3 months though :(