Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake N Bake rituals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420express, Dec 6, 2013.

1. I always unroll the yoga mat before I smoke in the morning.

Don't usually do wake n' bakes.

2. I use to like waking up smoking joints bowls bongs and now I can't do that I'm lucky to get a bowl in in the morning now, makes me feel lazy and tired and get irritated and cranky (yes it sucks) but I don't mind cuz it helps conserve

I do wake and bake sometimes tho I just like to wake up smoke a bowl smoke a cigarette and usually play some guitar or browse the internet

3. Wake and bake and do nothing all day

4. Boyfriend wakes up at 9 to move the car (street parking ugh) and he starts the coffee. Then he wakes me up, and we choose what bongs or pipes to use or a joint which is all on my bedside dresser. He gets us both coffee while I pack two bowls and we smoke them and drink our coffee, we then smoke usually 2 more each. Then we get up, he goes to the bathroom, we feed our pets and clean their cages, shower, and then turn on the ps3 and either watch Netflix, YouTube or play games for an hour or two, then we eat breakfast.
    Boyfriend wakes up at 9 to move the car (street parking ugh) and he starts the coffee. Then he wakes me up, and we choose what bongs or pipes to use or a joint which is all on my bedside dresser. He gets us both coffee while I pack two bowls and we smoke them and drink our coffee, we then smoke usually 2 more each. Then we get up, he goes to the bathroom, we feed our pets and clean their cages, shower, and then turn on the ps3 and either watch Netflix, YouTube or play games for an hour or two, then we eat breakfast.

5. I like to wake up, go to Reggaeville's channel on Youtube for some good jams, blast da music, grind da herb and then I choose my piece out of a 6 piece collection + vaporizer + hemp papers. Proceed to wake the roommates up and pass the bong. Every morning is a beautiful morning!

6. I don't do it as much as I used to unfortunately. My job is pretty strict about it and I'd rather not risk getting fired over some red eyes. But otherwise I wake up, hit the pipe, get dressed and go out for a fattening breakfast (with a bud) because there is rarely any food at home as I am rarely here. Then after breakfast hotbox my bud's car and see where that takes us.

7. I Roll outta bed throw my bathrobe on grab my raw rolling papers grab the stash lighter and griner and I go out into the shed in my backyard roll a .7 Joint then take a fat nug put it aside and roll the joint smoke it then when then its done I smoke a cigarette and just chill out then I go back in the house make coffee watch some tv then go back out grind the nug then pack two to three bowls some another cigarette then go back in. Everytime I wake and bake at a friends house or my girls house I wake up earlyer then everyone I know so I dont wanna wake anyone so I go in the bathroom or somewhere not noones at and roll 3 blunts one for me one for the other person and one for both of us a little later when we start to sober a little then wake them up and depending on the person well ether go in the backyard the front pourch around the block or in there room. Wake and bakes are the best time to smoke in my opinion I enjoy myself when I wake and bake more time to time then when I am out with my friends and smoke a few blunts an get lifted 

8. Wake up at 4:20 AM (dorky, I know)
    Go outside (or stay inside if it's too dark or cold)
    Smoke weed with whatever implement I feel like

9. I wake up, sometimes depending on my mood I will take a shower before I smoke. Sometimes I will smoke before my shower, in which case, I turn the shower to the hottest temperature and let the bathroom steam up. Then I open the window in my bathroom and I load a bowl into a bong (always). Sometimes I will put a little shatter on top of my bowl. Then I finish my bowl and shower. Next, I make breakfast and go about my day.

10. I get up usually between 6am & 7am, regardless of what time I go to bed or what I'm doing that day. Take my medicine, get a shower & dressed, then I smoke my first bowl or two of the day. Then I go about doing whatever I have to do or wanna do that day. This morning for example; I did all of the above, then I went to the store to get my girlfriend flowers to surprise her when she got up.

11. #191 Liverkick, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
    Get off work tired as all hell at 6am.. Get home and get dressed into workout clothes.. Watch some mma or martial art highlight videos while vaping which gives me lots of energy and gets me ready to do work.. Start shadowboxing and vape a little more then go down to my home gym and warm up more and stretch then start my workout.. Get done then shower and vape and drink a fruit and veggie smoothie and go to sleep usually

12. I don't really get to enjoy the wake and bake thingy.. If I lived alone or in a house that was okay with smoking indoors I could.. and smoking outside in the morning during the winter in northern MN isn't a fun wake and bake.

13. It can happen that i just fall asleep with half a spliff in my ashtray, and when my dazed brain decide to show some life in the morning i just reach for it and calmly puff the rest, still in my bed :p

that's only on weekend though. On weekdays I just get up, sit at my desk, play a nice song to clear my mind and start rolling one :)

14. Only on weekends or days I don't have school or work
    1. Wake up, grab some clothes and stumble into the bathroom to piss, take a shower, get dressed
    2. Eat breakfast
    - Oatmeal (w/ brown sugar, cinnamon, and peanut butter)
    - Greek Yogurt (gotta be Chobani)
    - Green Tea
    3. Go to the upstairs of my garage and roast 1-3 bowls
    - The best wake n' bake strains I've found to be White Lavender Kush
    - The worst: Cheese
    4. Work on some home projects. Manual labor can be really fun while baked

15. Hahahaha you cracked me up, I live in Maine and it's pretty damn cold in the winter

16. Get up get coffee smoke bowls and read articals or interesting news (non of that fox/mainstream media bullshit)

17. Start up.cal.of duty or.netflix burn 2 big hits from.bong hold em or smoke w bowls out my normal guy

18. I don't smoke in the morning very often, but when I do I can't bake until after I've had my morning coffee.  I'm getting old.  So it's wake, drink coffee for about an hour, and then I usually head to the couch with my bong/pipe in one hand and a fresh cup of joe in the other. 

19. I always brush my teeth first. I hate smoking when my breath smells like ass.

20. Only on weekends when I'm not clocking overtime. Wake up around 6:30-7. Turn on the coffee, feed the pets, turn on the news. If its nice out I'll hit the vape on the front porch swing for a bit, if not, a few fast tokes in the garage.
    I love cannabis and morning coffee.