Lonely Stoner

Discussion in 'General' started by StonerLevi, Dec 6, 2013.

We need a day when everyone that wants to party together can - regardless of all the usual shit that we use to clump together into gangs and special little goof-ass groups like a bunch of fucking bacteria.

2. saaaaaame, OP!!
    My best friend and a few others moved out of town... So fucking shit lol. And yep, everyone I meet is super prep/would somehow be offended if they knew I seshed. Completely lame situation.

But I sesh every night by my lonesome. I went through a period of getting bored smoking alone; but I think it was because I never "journeyed". What I mean by journey is, mental exploration like researching things you're passionate about, delving into new subjects, find online websites that coordinate with your hobbies, forums, stumbleupon.com, reading a good book, drawing/sketching, painting, video games, etc..
    Try rolling a fat j or a few small ones and go for a night walk..

EXPLORE NATURE AND GET LOST IN YOUR OWN THOUGHTS. There are no limits when you can contemplate!!

3. I know what you mean. That song describes me quite accurately as well, but I don't really see it as a negative anymore. My advice is to get into playing an instrument. I started teaching myself the guitar and really that can be all the company you need.

Those nights we spend alone getting high can be something to look forward to. I'm going to start learning the piano very soon and I can't wait to get stoned and play music at night until 5 in the morning :)

4. #44 Alburnstrees, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
    same exact thing with my i love tokin with my buddies and all but I love doing exactly what you described too lol

The word "Preppy" is still used to describe people??? Havent heard that word since about 8th grade!

6. She knows

7. I rarely smoke with others, so i just reflect and try to better understand the world. i think when you smoke alone you start to think deeper and about more meaningful issues. i do get frustrated though because when i do try to get to know someone else i realize they're just another ant with a different style suit or there is some barrier. had to post, thought i was alone. lol   :bongin: