Lonely Stoner

Discussion in 'General' started by StonerLevi, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Have I ever!

Let me introduce you to something, long kept secret of the Gods...Schizophrenia!  That's right!  For only a small token of your sanity we Gods can indeed give you unlimited friendship!  Never be alone again, and never in the right mind as an added plus! :cool:

2. I'm tryna its just hard lol

worlds are cages for ideas

3. I'm a lonely stoner too. It's ok. It's Saturday, I'm high and this is all I'm doing....alone.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386466018.060984.jpg

4. I know how u feel, every time I get high with my best friend he turns into an asshole. And I only smoke with one other person, I need to find some more people to smoke with.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Just means more weed for me. Love me some silent self reflection, couchlocked watching cartoons and eating bbq ruffles one at a time.

6. Yeah I'm a loner as well, but I got some good friends back in my hometown. I only smoke with people if they're pleasant to be around and if not, I drop them and finish the bowl myself. 

7. I agree with other posters, right now is the perfect time to focus on yourself. Think about what you want in life, who you are, who you want to be, make goals. That's what I've been doing. I think I like smoking alone more than with other people. I'm outgrowing a lot of people because my mind is going to bigger places, so my tolerance for them has downsized..

8. I love smoking alone. I love smoking with my boys too but I think I enjoy it more by myself. I live with my parents still and I'm not allowed to smoke there so I usually have to find a friends house or something to smoke.

There's plenty of times I get to smoke alone when my parents are at work or whatever and just love it

Do you not hang out with whoever sells you weed?

10. Damn man you sound exactly like me.

11. Im pretty sure there are alot of lonely stoners out there, for w/e reason. For me none of my friends smoke cept one. I grew apart from them and moved away to NJ. Now the only human contact I have is at work and at school. In fact I actually look forward to going to work cause my coworkers have become my closest friends. Unfortunately I only work two sundays a month and my job is back in ny. So I sit in my apartment alone sometimes play video games or watch movies and let my imagination run wild......... hopefully I make some stoner friendly friends soon lolSent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

12. brb went to the preppiest private school in my city, everyone did drugs. A lot.

It should be easy for you to find some fellow stoners, OP.

13.  haha! brought that song up while readin the thread title.
    and join the club!
    Quit drinking and started smokin weed instead. alone all the time now. but not lonely.. for the most part.
    weed + movies + shows + games. - keeps you distracted.
    take this time which is away from people to do some self improvement or focus on the goals you wanna accomplish. less distractions, right?

14. colorado springs

15. [quote name="StonerLevi" post="19126358" timestamp="1386540746"]colorado springs[/quote]Cool I have a friend there

16. I wish it wasnt like this but smoking alone is what I do lately. 

Id rather be with some chill people. Listen to music. Talk about random shit. Serious discussion or ideas or just joking around. Whatever. 

But theres too much shit that makes us "different" and people set up barriers. Oh this peoples this so they do this. Oh that guy looks weird and wears sandals what a loser. Shit like that. 

I fucking hate social norms but we are only the product of our environment. I mean to a degree we arent but as a whole I think thats true. Hope ya'll can understand that. 

17. I used to live CS u could see pikes peak from my old houseSent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

18. Yea i wish could see it from my house 

19.  Na becuase he was into doing harder drugs and i dont want to ruin my life

20. [quote name="Dabs In Space" post="19126625" timestamp="1386543573"]I wish it wasnt like this but smoking alone is what I do lately. Id rather be with some chill people. Listen to music. Talk about random shit. Serious discussion or ideas or just joking around. Whatever. But theres too much shit that makes us "different" and people set up barriers. Oh this peoples this so they do this. Oh that guy looks weird and wears sandals what a loser. Shit like that. I fucking hate social norms but we are only the product of our environment. I mean to a degree we arent but as a whole I think thats true. Hope ya'll can understand that. [/quote]I feel just like this. Just cause he's black, or that guy looks different, means that you can't chill because society said so.I just want to hang out and shoot the shit with guys (or girls, doesn't matter to me) who appreciate weed and love getting together to have a good time doing stony stuff. That's what really matters, making friends and getting to know them.