PC Grasscity Steam Group and PC Gaming General

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, Dec 6, 2013.

1. #701 DaleTheSnail420, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
    Sup people,

My Steam ID is: Dale The Snail
    I play GTA V, Garry's Mod and Battlefield 3(Origin ID: Dovahkiin556)  online.
    I don't have many friends on Steam or Origin, so invites would be much appreciated lol. I am also looking to start a crew on GTA Online (4-10 people) to cruise around, do missions and complete heists. Send me your friend requests to join me. We can get a lot of money from heists and ish, so yeah.

2. I do lol.

3. We can play together but I don't own those games though. I play GTA Online, Garry's Mod and some popular free to play online games.

Right now is the summer sale. A ton of games are going on special sales. It just started today and will last to the 22nd. You'll find a ton of games ridiculously priced. Eye a couple games and wait for a flash sale or the final day of the sale.

5. Which games should I get? I'm looking to play with the grasscity members lol

6. It all depends on what kinds of games you're into.

FPS:
    - Counter Strike: Global Offense
    - Team Fortress 2 (Free)
    - Portal 2 (if you're into puzzle)
    - Payday 2
    - Left 4 Dead 2
    - Boderlands 2

SURVIVAL:
    - Rust
    - DayZ
    - Arma III (mainly played for the DayZ mods)
    - ARK: Survival Evolved
    - Don't Starve (single player unless you get Don't Starve Together)
    - Dying Light
    - H1Z1

STRATEGY:
    - Civilization 5
    - XCOM
    - Sanctum
    - Total War

RPG:
    - Any of the MMOs (I'm sure people play them around here)
    - Diablo III (not on Steam)
    - Torchlight 2

7. Add Path of Exile to the list. Way better than D3. I'll second you on TL2. So much quality UGC.

8. I forgot I had TL2 until you guys mentioned it. I'd like to try D3 but I'm not a fan of blizzard. Perhaps I'll try it again.

Any workshop items or mods you recommend?

9. I wanted to add Path of Exile, but I forgot the name of it when I was writing the list.

Torchlight 2 is great. I'll play with anyone. I've started so many new accounts so if anyone actually wants to play it to completion, I'd be happy to either use one of my newbies or start a new account with you.

D3, I have two 70s, but barely any gear. I had friends boost me so I'd also be interested in playing that with someone as well.

10. My rockstar is skr1bble
    Hit me up if you wanna play the way it was meant to be played. No hacks.

11. Anyone down to play some Warframe?

12. Somehow I got hooked on World of Warships. I got the E3 Humble Bundle Ticket and it game with a beta code and a free ship so I figured why the hell not try. Open ocean naval battles and point capture around islands is surprisingly fun the only downside is that its P2W structure, it seems like in order to progress to any higher tier ships I'll have to sink in some money but for now I'll just have fun ripping apart some cruisers in the open sea

13. #713 Vicious, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    Posted two announcements since discussion is rarely used. Seeing as Terraria 1.3 has updated and many of you have CS:GO, I would like to get something going where we can run those games more frequently and break outside small cliques

Please, if you haven't join the steam group on the main page. We need more users, I know GC has more dedicated PC blades than this. If you belong the other other group, I won't say leave it as I don't wish to hijack it but it has been dead for several years. Please use the updated group if you wish to play with current forum members.

Also, feel free to hop in group chat, I'm going to start hanging out there when I am on.

14. I know you use to run a Starbound server if I recall correctly. Have you tried Terraria since 1.3?

15. Steam: darbooka
    Battle tag: darbooka

I am usually always playing some form of PC game and really want to play and smoke with some cool people. I play a lot of WoW of team fortress 2 but I have a steam library if over 100 so I'll pretty well play anything. Invites would be sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Steam: Confused Sloth

I'll probably need to do Payday 2 again soon and start another Terraria for the new update.

Otherwise I'm just kinda there.

17. Anyone trying to get down on some gta 5?[​IMG]

18. steam sn: mistahsparklez

games scheduled -

CS 1.6
    Left 4 dead 2
    COD MW3

Huge dota player, but never touched Dota 2

19. Surprised nobody's mentioned the new PoE expansion. More cash shop items, more mobs, more skill gems, more servers = better connection, general client improvements have completely changed the online experience for the best (better connection, no delay), passive skill tree gems to further customize your character, and a new act to slaughter new enemies in.

20. What games do you guys play?