PC Grasscity Steam Group and PC Gaming General

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Weird, did you capitalize? I don't, maybe that's it. Yeah, I've got my wishlist packed full waiting for that sale.

2. Sorry, I forgot I changed my name to just Hashtastic.

3. Hey does anyone play quake live here?

👄💨

4. Cs go anyone? Silver elite master and Nova 1 here looking for an additional 14 year old hacker to join our team

I like you. I'm a silver surfer but I'm not a shitter. 12yrqtgrill reporting on. Lets get our grief on.
    http://steamcommunity.com//id/Vicious176/

6. Many of my 20-something friends have tried to pull me into the 'Steam' thing, but i dunno...  From all they have explained to me, it's essentially a friggin rental place, in that you don't ever own anything physical.

But I'm not fully convinced either way; I mean, I play games via my DSs and PSPs that aren't in 'physical' form, and I enjoy the hell out of them.  Then again, with things of this nature, I do have that little chip in my fingers, and that is obviously something tangible.
    (I think the house rules prohibit me from discussing this further...)

It's not rental. You won it digitally. It's like buying a digital game through Xbox Marketplace, Sony PSN or a WoW from Blizzard. You own it and once the game is downloaded you can play it without steam anyways.

8. Anyone play h1z1, risk of rain, dont starve together, borderlands 2. Im really down for anything, i just want an active group of online budzzz

9. I have Don't Starve Together, BL2, and a number of other popular multiplayer games, but I'm pretty shitty at playing with other people. I always want to but am either busy with schoolwork or occupied with something else at the moment. I'm hoping to change that this summer though. As soon as I'm done with school, I want to play a number of games with pretty much anyone who is down. So long as you have skype or some other way of talking in realtime, I don't see an issue.

10. #690 Seajaycj, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    My id is Seajaycj everyone feel free to add me.

11. Hey yeah no problem add me up on steam whoresscores7yursago

12. whos down for cs? Silver elite with Silver Elite master here.

Add me, I'm SE.

14. I gave my CS account to my brother but I could buy another one.

15. Mainly play Counter strike Global offensive. I'm a legendary eagle rank, like messing around on my alt smurf

heres my LE account

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/OGKoala

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

Play with me man. If I keep losing because of randoms I'm going to rank down.

17. Wed need to queue with 5 people. matchmaking disallows silver to play with eagle. only bypass is a 5 man party. :/

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

18. hiiii, league of legends: bromine117 steam: bromine117 or bassman268.

19. Anyone seen Umbra?

That game looks siiick. :smoke:

20. Hey guys! My steam ID is DmW034 (my initials) Add me I dont know too many people on Steam as it is! :) Playing The Witcher 3 and Mortal Kombat X atm then moving onto Dark Souls I and II. Also play Hearthstone and other Blizzard games! Battle.Net ID = Dmw017#1705