PC Grasscity Steam Group and PC Gaming General

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, Dec 6, 2013.

1. I should probably do that as well. I'm friends with over 60 people, many of which I assume came from GC, but do not talk. I'm pretty specific in what games I'm playing right now, but I'm still always down for some casual play here and there.

2. #622 Glock Coma, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
    My steam name is S_A_V_I_O_R_S_E_L_F

Add me I got a shit ton of games, Civ 5, CS:GO And Age of Empires II HD is what I play online mostly. Also play Guild Wars 2 frequently but thats not a steam game lol.

3. Im looking for anyone whose interested in playing farcry thats in the east coast. Pm here and ill send you my name

Sent from my LGLS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Just bought GTA5, Hotline Miami 2, Homeworld Remaster Collection, Rime Berta Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds, Magical Battle Festa, Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming, Hitman: Absolution, REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR, Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut.

Think about getting DB Xenoverse.

What are you playing now?

5. Smite takes up the majority of my time now.

I still like to play Rust, TF2, and Torchlight II/Diablo 3, and whatever short single player game I can get my hands on for cheap.

I'd like to start playing CS:GO and Don't Starve Together (or anyone other multiplayer survival game). I'll be getting GTA5 eventually (considering it's been once again pushed back a month).

I want to play CSGO but its too arcadey. If you're willing to try something realistic Red Orchestra 2 is the best and most immersive FPS I've played in a decade.

7. I have Red Orchestra 2, but I don't know how I feel about really realistic shooters. I'm honestly waiting for arena shooters to come back to life. I bought Toxikk during early access and it has some of the old UT fun, but needs a lot of work still. Also waiting on the new UT.

8. #628 MochaBearBlazed, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    now i remember why theres a chocobo on my smite friends list, we should play sometimes. probably 3s or a premade with my other friends if your down. 

id like to start playing more dont starve together and civ 5 with people if possible too. and im ALWAYS down to play chivarly if someone wants to get chopped up real quick. 

9. I just bought Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor. This game is fucking sick!

10. lanceavil

Mostly skyrim and CS 1.6 or CS:GO, TF2, double action boogaloo

11. won game of the year at GDC a few weeks ago.

rightfully so, it's definitely worth a playthrough or 2

12. Just joined that shit

13. #633 Peace Tea, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    If anyone's up for some league or cs:s/l4d2 shoot me a message. Fairly new at league but just got a new laptop so I'd like to get into it.

14. If I saw this sooner I would have played Lfd2 sorry maybe next time

Haha, have you seen this video? I think it's hilarious. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AV9W2ZdmjU&ab_channel=Destiny

16. #636 chocobo, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    Played through Episode 2 of Life is Strange today. The game is a bit ridiculous, but it's still a fun time.

I also played a bit of Subnautica and Ori and the Blind Forest as well.

Besides Smite, I'm just not really playing anything else that is multiplayer. I'm interested in Reign of Kings though. Anyone here play that yet?

17. I played episode 1 and the dialogue seemed to drag on. I might give episode 2 a chance idk.

18. All of Episode 2 is the same way. Lots of talk and few choices. It almost feels like Ep. 2 is less interactive that Ep. 1. I'm still a fan because I love episodic/choice games, but it's definitely not on par with some of the others.

I cant find you, but i play AOE 2 a lot.
    My usernames Ole' Drippy

20. Decided to get back into EVE Online recently. Anyone else play?