PC Grasscity Steam Group and PC Gaming General

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, Dec 6, 2013.

1. #601 8ight, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014

Might check this out... I've never modded any games thus far, but Skyrim is one of those games that I want to like but just can't. Though really, I would just want to cut out all the dialogues and in-game scenes and replace them with text bubbles. But that's a gripe with many games. Reading is more immersive to me than watching cheesy scenes play out, especially when you're forced to watch those scenes. 

2. I spent two days modding shit and trying to get everything to work together. Only thing I haven't been able to get working is Ultimate Combat, Ultimate Dragons and for some reason my character has perky 70's tits. It's killing me.

3. If you hate the tits, just go into first person view. Much more enjoyable anyway.

4. #604 Vicious, Dec 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014

Still trying out different skin textures and animations. Also trying to decide on an ENB.

I'm trying to decide if I want realistic, animu or something inbetween. I wonder if there's a decent child mod. I want to play a loli vampire.
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14569/?
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36425/?

I have no idea how to tell if Ultimate Combat is working. Probably isn't since I haven't figured out how to dodge. Maybe I'll try Duel if I can't get it to work.

5. Has anyone complained here tha Fallout 4 doesn't seem to be coming out? *sigh*

Haven't heard a thing about it, got any news? NV is $2.49 right now, lol.

7. I just got Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II. Anyone else play? I've never been big with RTS games other than StarCraft. I played the first DoW and fell in love with it. The Warhammer universe and lore is fucking epic.

I have a couple 40k book but don't know where to start. I don't know too much about the lore.

9. I have yet to get any of the books. All I know came from WH40k: Space Marine and DoW. Can't wait to see what's held within DoW II.

I'd pick up some of the Warhammer books, but I've got a few others to read first. I can't buy new books before I finish the old ones, or I never finish the old ones.

As far as I know, the books are not explicitly chronological. A lot of them overlap with each other at some point.. Could be wrong.

http://www.blacklibrary.com/Getting-Started/New-Reader.html

Link may help. I didn't read too far into it, though

10. Looking for a couple people who are would be down to play Far Cry 3 co-op, with me and my cuz, we also have team speak.

My account is svo08

11. Anyone want to donate any backgrounds or emotes they don't use?

Also, join the Steam group if you haven't. We're almost at 100 members.

12. Who plays CSGO here?

13. just bought a gaming PC wouldn't mind if anyone adds me on Steam:
    cameronbixby

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Quake and left 4 dead 2 all day. Soon I will get counter strike.

I would like to buy battlefield 4 how is it??

I also enjoy playing Starcraft 2 and league of legends.

Cakes, banana muffins, and a pancake. Mmmmmmmm....

15. Anyone else download nosgoth now that it's in open beta?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Im trying to put a group together for starbound, anybody intrested?

17. anybody going to get gta v for pc ? I want to get it so bad but my computer won't be able to run it at even minimal settings  :cry:

18. I'll be getting it. I'm bummed it got pushed back, but it allows me time for other games.

19. Cleaned up my friends list again, no offense if I removed you. If you want added or readded send me a friend invite but make sure to let me know you're from GC and actually talk to me.

If you haven't joined the GC group already, please do so.

20. Add me I'm a hugeee counter strike nerd!! Add these two accounts to steam :)

ZaaaaCH
    Zacht14

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app