PC Grasscity Steam Group and PC Gaming General

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Anyone wanna play cod waw zombies?

2. PLEASE tell me someone plays age of empires 2 HD and likes the old maps from msn zone.

3. I recently picked up Depth and it's a fun game, but it's just too basic. Swim kill sharks, swim kill people. It's all that's to it. Beyond that, being a shark is brutal on the mouse arm. Still think I'll get a kick out of it on occasion.

I also picked up the Binding of Isaac. Definitely a blast.

I have it. I've never been big on RTS, though. I could give it a shot. But I guarantee I'd be horrible.

5. Anyone play Attack on Titan?

6. RIP cross region trading/gifting shenanigans on steam. Gonna miss getting cheap games form Russian and east Asian traders. Glad I did most of my shopping during the thanksgiving sale.

7. me and 3 friends play it sometime, add me on steam and maybe you can join us. we are all pretty ass tho 
    Steam ID: MochaBearBlazed

unrelated what have you guys bought during the holiday sale so far? ive picked up:
    Chivalry complete pack
    dark souls pare to die edition
    Dont Starve Together Beta
    Dino D-Day
    Mountain
    All Orcs Must Die 2 

8. Holding out till the last day. Just bought Bayonetta 2 so I've been playing that.

9. #589 Deleted member 749126, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2023

10. I've bought:
    - Depth
    - The Binding of Isaac
    - Saints Row 4

Waiting hopefully for CS:GO to go down to 7.50 and I'll probably pick that up as well.

11. Steam: Skeletax (Plex)

Add it up! :hello:

12. #592 8ight, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    I'm waiting to see if the new Divinity and Grimrock games drop any more. Both are fairly new games, so I'm not expecting huge price drops... but those are the two I've been waiting to play so I'm sure by the end of the sale I'll snag them if not sooner. 

Other than that, I might grab a few old games for a buck or two each (looking at Wizardry 8 and Divine Divinity). MAYBE The Banner Saga if it  gets even cheaper.

13. Dark Souls, Souls series - is amazing.

14. ive heard its awesome but since i prefer keyboard and mouse it never seemed like something id get around to, being an xbox port with big warning saying " best enjoyed with controller" but i finally got a xbox one controller to use with my pc so it will get played eventually, long list of games in front of it now. plus since windows game library is getting shut down theres going to be a whole weird thing going on with saves and stuff so ill probably just wait the transition is said and done with so it doesnt affect me. 

15. Apparently I was so fucked up last night I bought Skyrim. No idea how or why. I don't even like ES and if I did want it I would have torrented it.

Lol. Hopefully you still have some funds set aside for when CS:GO goes on sale. It's really not a matter of if, but when.

I've recently been getting back into CS:GO, so I'd be down to play a game with you anytime I'm available.

Nope, eh, maybe. I'm waiting to see if Strike Suit Zero goes any lower. If I didn't owe dude for bud I'd but it now for $5. I'd rather have it than Skyrim. I even had that shit torrented already. Oh well, at least I can go achievement hunting and use work shops.

What are some must have Skyrim complete overhall and graphics mods?

Original Sin is quite fun as is and isn't buggy or anything, but Larian have some fairly sizable updates coming in the next month or two. If you care about playing something closer to the totally finished article you might want to wait until the next time it goes on sale or something. Or just buy it – I played it a bunch close after release and had a blast.

The unofficial patch is a requirement. There's also SkyUI, which completely overhauls the menus and optimizes them for the PC. As far as content goes, there's so many I can't even name them all. Random Start (I don't recall the exact name of it) is cool, because you get to skip the intro and start at a random location. There's a shitload of content mods that add hundreds of professional quality gameplay hours.

20. Skyrim is great. I have 200 hours into it and have loved every moment. As Viral Frog mentions, Sky UI is fantastic, you'll need a third party mod to make it work correctly, but you'll find that no problem. Beyond that, Bethesda released some graphic overhaul mods via DLC, get them, they are worth it. Then just filter through the workshop and find things you want. If you want to go assassin/rogue, there is a great mod for increased damage for those weapons (daggers/bows).

Otherwise, feel free to hit me up with any questions. I've cleared the game with many classes and love the fuck out of it. I can't wait for Elder Scrolls 6 next year. I'm a giant fan of the entire series sans their mmo. That was absolute garbage. I'm currently running the game with around 40+ mods. I have things like city overhauls (you'll find them easily), water overhauls (again, you'll find them easily), sky overhauls, etc... Honestly though, the game isn't bad without anything other than graphic overhauls for a first run. At least you won't be fucked with initial release bugs like quests not working, serious framerate issues, etc...

Most recommended path: Complete storyline, thieves guild/mages guild, then Dark Brotherhood, and if you're still digging in, companions, and then the expansions if you got those as well. The game is some serious fun and will be well worth the $5 you dropped on it.