PC Grasscity Steam Group and PC Gaming General

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, Dec 6, 2013.

1. #501 SplitGenetics, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    http://youtu.be/C2n2XWC673Q

This is one of my friends videos, he's a big PC games, makes a lot of videos of PC games.. Check them out if you want. YouTube Chanel-
    3WayEntertainment

2. My steam name is The3amJunkie_ add me to play some games. I'll play anything.

My battle.net I'd is. The3amJunkie#1606. I play sc2 and D3.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Tried your steamID and couldnt find anyone with that tag but I did add your battle.net  

4. Just got Shogun 2: Total War, only played the first Shogun but I loved it. Anyone play it?

Maybe try

the3amjunkie_

all lower case?

6. I loved the original. Haven't played much of the second but I do have it.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Same, I fucked around with it for about 5 hours yesterday and I gotta say I'm extremely impressed. I've been looking for something to get me back into the RTS genre and this and Company of Heroes might just do it. The naval combat is a little wonky but overall, so far, it has been outstanding. Also incredibly moddable.

8. I put an insane number of hours into the first. I love the turn-based/RTS blend. I'm way backlogged, but I'll probably be getting around to playing Shogun again soon.

9. Steam: myrez 

Dota2, csgo, WoW, SC2, all of these games ;DD

10. Steam: titty_fish (doubt anyone gets the reference) I play cs go, gmod, Mount & Blade, Napoleonic wars, and a few ,ore games,

League of Legends name: Ethereal Kakapo

Smite: EternalOcelot

I love strategy games and have been pc gaming for years, Also into flight sims

Sent from my LGLS740 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'll add you on smite, and hopefully we can play a few games together.

12. Yeah that's straight, everyone I played with stopped so I haven't played in a while

13. I've been playing a lot lately. I really want to start playing conquest, but it's so hard to form a full premade. Not enough people use curse, so it's almost impossible to communicate during the match.

14. Yeah dude I feel ya, the last time I played was wheb i won a 1v1 tournament for a guan yi skin, im thinking about going to.the world.championship its only.an hour.and a half from my house

15. So.. I was playing skyrim. Blazed out of my mind. First time playing on PC with my mods installed. Below are some things that I encountered and did.. Reasons unknown:

1. Picked a random location to start (no fast travel, wait)
    2. My mission was to kill a guy I found on skyrim wiki
    3. Got lost 2 seconds after establishing my direction
    4. Stayed at an Inn
    5. Stared at the scenery on my screen for 10 minutes marveling over the graphics
    6. Killed a guard in Falkreath
    7. Took his armor and stole a horse
    8. Casually rode my stead through various holds pretending I was on watch
    9. Made my way to solitude
    10. Waited for my target to show up in the city
    11. Killed him
    12. Went to jail
    13. Wondered why the fuck I did any of this because I lost my stolen goods
    14. Got out
    15. Killed the guard who incarcerated me
    16. Went back to the pen

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Looking for a payday 2 crew. Mesg me and ill add you cuz apparently theres lots of ScootyPuffJr.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. So guys I'm getting a job soon but have no desk otherwise I'd be building a pc instead I'm gunna sell my sony vaio sve series and was thinking of buying a Lenovo y50 as a gaming/casual laptop. Thoughts? FYI it'll be the i7 non touch screen version. Could I find a better laptop for the same price if not less.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. What's your budget? Let me know and I'll see what I can find.

19. #520 Vicious, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014

Seriously, never buy a 'gaming' laptop. If you want to game, get a desktop unless you're only going to play shitty MOBAs.