PC Grasscity Steam Group and PC Gaming General

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, Dec 6, 2013.

1. #481 MochaBearBlazed, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    Just spoiled a series I hadn't even started, thanks for saving me the money it would cost to buy and enjoy 2 seasons of it I guess....

Douche haha I'm mostly kidding
    Edit: quoted the wrong dude damn

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #482 King Willie, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    Wow, I never noticed this thread, lol. Name on steam is the same as on here, hit me up!  I wish some of you guys from GC had Chivalry Medieval Warfare, fuckin sick game. Can't get enough of it.

Anyone play Nosgoth?

i dont believe you <3

4. #484 Honest American, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014

It was all lies I tell you. No one in the series dies, and there is ice cream cake afterwards.

Season 1 came out in 2012, where have you been?

5. playing other stuff, i dont watch the show and its never been the kinda thing i was in a rush to try, figured id wait for it to all be released and then just play it all back to back in a weekend. binge play it just like i binge watch everything else 

6. If you like turn based strategy and an epic story, take a shot at The Banner Saga.

For the first quarter of the game I was just clicking through dialogue without thinking about the choices I was a selecting. I learned shortly after that you have to stop and carefully think about what you're going to do.

I may actually play through it again. By the time I realized that I really needed to think my choices through, it was too late to salvage the run.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Does anyone here play miscrits on facebook?

You don't like the show?

So far they had Season 1 & a DLC , season 2, and season 3 announced.

9. shows ok, i started it went season 2 was out and got all caught up but never went back to it. the whole prison thing and the city with the fucked up mayor was ok but it didnt make me come back. 

10. Just got Chivalry: Medieval Warfare!

11. #491 King Willie, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    Nice man! What's your name, we should play sometime! Might hop on in a lil bit.

12. #492 Viral Frog, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    sinnersneedlove
    Display name is the same as on here. I'm down. Just wanna give you a fair warning that I suck. Lol.

Edit: If you wanna play a game anytime, just hit me up. You'll know I'm available because I'll be playing a game. If I'm not playing, I'm most likely unavailable.
    When nobody hits me up to play, I just work on clearing SP games from my backlog. I have like 230+ I still need to beat.  :confused_2: 

13. #493 King Willie, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    Oh man, it takes literally hundreds of hours to get good at Chiv... everyone sucks at first, can be very frustrating but gotta keep at it haha. What do you think of it so far?

Hmm... I can't find Viral Frog or sinnersneedlove... see if ya can find King Willie haha.

14. I like it from what I played. Could definitely get into it more! Try Vir4l Fr0g.

If no luck, I'll find you when I get home from work. For some reason, I can never find people on the app on my phone.

15. #495 Viral Frog, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    Super disappointed. Working a 12+ hour shift tomorrow and will not be able to play any games. Wanted to game before bed tonight.
    Steam is down.
    -_-

16. Can't find you theres so many ScootyPuffJr's my user is Mallmann11 - Or you can try Bojack

17. I need some (preferably free) PC games to play in class and when I'm super bored. In the past I've played Steampower1830 and like Age of Empires 3 and stuff. It would be cool if it was multiplayer so I could play with some homies, does anyone have any suggestions?

18. tf2
    quake live
    path of exile
    hearthstone
    loadout
    warthunder
    fistful of frags 

19. #499 HatefulCritic306, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014

Downloading Hearthstone right now
    Thanks  :smoke: