PC Grasscity Steam Group and PC Gaming General

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, Dec 6, 2013.

1. I hear ya, I try not to kos but it happens, I'm hooked on it.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. playing skyrim... again... with differnt mods.. this game is like that addicting ex girlfriend you keep texting long after you need to let t go. 

3. I haven't played Skyrim in too long.
    What are your favorite mods? I'm always up for new ones.

However, I think I'll be brushing the dust off of Fallout 3 or New Vegas first.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. random alt start is great so you dont have to play that half an hour intro we've all done 15 times by now. 
    any of the arena mods are fun, was one of my favorite parts of oblivion
    the fellowship in skyrim, all the LOTR characters are followers you can have
    sounds of civilization, sounds of the wild, sounds of dungeons. just makes the game sound even better
    combat blur takes the blur out the killmoves so you can see it more clearly
    theres a few awesome lock picking mods that make that whole process painless, ive spent long enough doing it the right way haha

and ive been playing new vegas too. im doing the lonely road DLC, its nice to finally get to play it the right way after it fucked me so ruthlessly on console with game ruining bugs. 

5. Hey blades! Hope you all are well today. I just found a pretty cool little game on steam called unturned. It's almost like 8-bitty graphics ( I would describe it as a slightly sharper mine craft) it's a fps zombie survival game. It's pretty neat so far. Just downloaded it, it's like 16mb or something.
    I just picked up some dank buddies today, ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406058622.604711.jpg would love for someone to come along on this blazed adventure with me! ScootyPuffJr. Is my steam name. Lemme know!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. SourGreen

Mortal Kombat, Borderlands 2, Crysis 2, Gta IV, ESO

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. anyone playin d3 RoS? add me @ AlphaOmega#1331

8. #448 Viral Frog, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Would really like to get a Payday 2 and/or Borderlands 2 group going. I have a headset.
    Would have to start from scratch on BL2, and am level 34 on Payday 2.

I generally only play around 9:30-10PM to midnight (pacific) during my work week, and 9-10:30 PM to 1 or 2 AM on my weekends.

If you catch me on Battleblock Theater or Castle Crashers during the day, it's either my oldest son playing, or I'm playing with him.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I'm somewhat close to the beginning of BL2, level 12 or 13 I think.

Add me: JustTooDank

10. im down ill download borderlands 2

Im II-62 in Payday2.  Wouldn't mind a dependable group to help continue to level up

12. Steam name; BillyB0y91

I mainly play co-op games, a lot of Diablo 3! and arma 3 co-op mods when I'm in the mood.

13. Steam: smokingfish81

14. Gonnaplay dota 2 later tonight if anyone wants to play.

I'm a noob so don't be mad.

15. Hey guys just started up a steam account. Add me username: WhosBlazinn

RIP to one of the realest homies you could ask for

16. My steam tag is ILoveboobies

I play the Killing Floor mostly. Please add me if you are a fellow zed slayer and blade.

17. If anyone is up for some days sa or dayz mod, or nosgoth add : FasterFreddy

18. Anyone ever heard of a Steam group by the name of Mr. Adams Game Shop. Got invited to join it. Apparently this dude ( who I'm assuming is in the UK because everything is in £ ) was gonna buy MW1 & 3 from here to save some money as it's cheaper in £ than $

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app