PC Grasscity Steam Group and PC Gaming General

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, Dec 6, 2013.

yeah man, I have the 620

2. Anyone play bf4 and use a mic? I like playing strategically with people in my squad

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm ZidaneTribalLXIX
    :)

4. Elyador

If you send me a request, say you're from GC or say hi Zera.

I'm mostly playing single player games right now, and not much cause I'm buried in homework.
    Skyrim is basically all I'm playing at the moment.

But I've got borderlands 2, Bastion, the Portal games, Stanley Parable (lol), Mirror's Edge, Tera, Diablo III, broken age.

I also used to play LoL and smite, but I'm not getting dragged into that hell's asshole rage fest again. I'll still spectate games, and I like to watch competitions, but I don't want to play ever again.

5. Just joined the world of PC gaming not long ago. Currently playing DayZ Standalone, Rust, Starbound, and Minecraft when I have the time. Oh, and come March 30th, I'll be playing ESO.

Steam: Orlanden (But, I change names a lot. I also use Nocturne quite a bit)

6. #386 SirKnosAlot, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
    I am a HC PC gamer with a Sick Rig

M5a99x Motherboard
    G skill aries 8 GB 4gb x 2
    WD black 1 TB
    Seagate Barricuda 3 Tb Ext
    Croasiar cx750m PSU
    FX 8350 visera 8 core amd 4.8Ghz OC
    R9 270x 4gb Sapphire GPU

I play bf4 ( bf3 vet) Need other games with good multiplayer. Check out Tunngle allows you to play lan over internet works with torrential games ;-)

S/N SirKnosAlot

I play around 8pm Eastern - 11 pm with vape breaks.

7. This weekend is another free Steam weekend with Payday 2 as the game.  I'll probably be playing a lot this weekend since the servers will be more filled than usual.  Looking to hopefully get a solid 4 man together to work through some of the new Stealth update stuff as well as the new Election Day heist 

8. I'm genuinely surprised there's no WoW thread..

Not because I'm pompous or delusional enough to think WoW is the greatest PC game.. oh no no..

It's following though.. even today is nothing to be ignored ;-)

Greatly prefer alliance.. I've got a few horde though I'm sad to say..

I do understand though.. & am always bummed to hear of former WoW players that are sooooooooooo self loathing.. lol

9. There are a few WoW threads but you got to use the search feature.  

10. GC on Steam is always dead.

11. Hey all, just joined the Steam group. Anyone around here play Payday 2?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Just got Titanfall not too long ago. My impression still stands from the beta but I'm having a lot of fun with it. Trying to decide if I want to go try hard and play top tier meta shit or just have fun with it. I really wanted to get into BF4, I adore 1942, 2, Vietnam and 2142 but since BC, 3 and up just haven't felt right. 4 has been the closest but the balancing is off. The attack heli is shit, no one uses transportation properly and balancing is fucked; don't get me started on the AA, even I abuse the shit out of it. I wasn't impressed with China Rising either. I suppose I'll give it another go when Armored Assault comes out. If anyone has tried the Naval, let me know what you think.

13. Steam: carpenterpants

Same for origin!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Finally got my rig up and running. Still on integrated gfx until I stack some more money, but it gives me time to learn how to play with KB+Mouse

Steam: JustTooDank

15. #396 burned one, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    Congrats on the rig man! It's such a good feeling hitting that power button for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foru

16. Once you're used to it, you'll never want to go back.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Yeah I'm liking it a lot even though I get owned in every game lol. It's hard to resist plugging in a controller, but I must do what must be done.

18. Steam : bhavkapur

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. N1 wants to gift me cs go :p?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app